IWST – ICFRE has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Subject Matter Specialists (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Subject Matter Specialists post in IWST – ICFRE should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 15.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post)
|Organization||Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding - Institute of Wood Science and Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Subject Matter Expert - 02 (The number may vary depending on the requirement)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post )|
|Last Date||15.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560003|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding – Institute of Wood Science and Technology Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding – Institute of Wood Science and Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Subject Matter Expert – 02 (The number may vary depending on the requirement).
Institute of Forest Genetics and Tree Breeding – Institute of Wood Science and Technology Job Eligibility Details
Educational Qualification :
- Subject Matter Specialists –
- MSc or MS in Life Sciences / Hydrology / Environment science / Decision Science.
- 15 years professional experience in natural resource management / Watershed Management by way of working in the relevant Central / State Govt departments/ Research Organizations or Academic Institutions.
- Should be based at Bengaluru.
d. Should be well acquainted. with policies and laws related to forests, hydrology and environment.
- Desirable :
a. Ph.D in Life Sciences / Hydrology / Environment Sciences.
b. Experience in handling National and International Projects.
c. Experience in similar consultancy or assignment on Planning for Management of Natural resources across landscapes involving Forest land, Agriculture lands, Urban areas, industrial establishment and conservation areas of religious or biodiversity importance.
d. Published research papers in referred journals of repute.
e. Knowledge in GIS application for management of natural resources.
Age Limit :
- Subject Matter Specialists – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Subject Matter Specialists – The applicant should quote the expected renumeration based on his /her experience and the workload, which should be negotiable.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Period of 6 months extendable to maximum 12 months.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post or by mail so as to reach the IWST – ICFRE on or before 15.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560003.
How to apply for IWST – ICFRE Recruitment 2019 – Subject Matter Specialists Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IWST – ICFRE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Wood Science and Technology,
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IWST – ICFRE official website – http://icfre.gov.in
- Interested Experts are requested to send their applications and their Curriculam Vittae / Resume to ” Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology, 18th Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560003” by post on or before 15.10.2019 – 05.00 p.m.
Download IWST – ICFRE Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
IWST – ICFRE Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here