Indian Telephone Industries Limited has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Receptionist (Cat – E) (01) vacancy. Online registration for this Receptionist (Cat – E) posts starts from “15.10.2019″ to “31.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Receptionist (Cat - E) -01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last date for receipt of hard copies submission||04.11.2019|
|Postal Address||ADDL.GENERAL MANAGER-HR, ITI LIMITED
REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE, ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BENGALURU – 560016
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Telephone Industries Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Receptionist (Cat – E) – 01.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Receptionist (Cat – E) – Three years Degree from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC Candidates and minimum aggregate 58% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Desirable : Bachelor’s Degree in PR/ Mass Communication/Journalism
Desired Skill Set :
1. Strong Interpersonal skills.
2. Fluency in English, Kannada and Hindi.
3. Knowledge in Computer Operation.
4. Good communication skill.
Age Limit :
- Receptionist (Cat – E) – Not more than 30 years relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/Persons with Disabilities, 3 years for OBCs (Non-Creamy Layer) and Ex-service personnel in accordance with the instructions of Government of India guidelines.
Salary Details :
- Receptionist (Cat – E) – Total emoluments at Rs. 19438 (Basic + VDA+HRA+CCA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 4240-105-5500-115-6995, plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules. [CTC 3.36 Lakhs/Annum].For Other Benefits Refer Notification.
Duration of the Project :
- Appointment on Tenure basis for a period of Five years, with provision for absorption in the regular rolls of the of the Company subject to the requirement of the organization and performance of the official.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – 16.10.2019.
- The last date for submitting applications online – 31.10.2019.
- Last date for receipt of hard copies of application along the copies of certificates – 04.11.2019.
How to apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 – Receptionist (Cat – E) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ITI Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Telephone Industries Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ITI Limited official website http://www.itiltd-india.com/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- In addition to submit online application, the candidates are requested to submit hard copies of application along with the required documents/copies of certificates as per the list below in the following address ADDL.GENERAL MANAGER-HR, ITI LIMITED
REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE, ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BENGALURU – 560016.
- Without hard copies of application with relevant documents, candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date of submission of on line application is on 31/10/2019 And receipt of hard copies of application along the copies of certificates is on 04/11/2019. No application fee required.
- Self-Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self – attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail
right for claiming appointment.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.
- Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
- Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.
- Advertisement Ref. No. ITI/COMP/01/28/19/07