Indian Telephone Industries Limited has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Electrician and Mill Wright Mechanic, Fitter & Welder (14) vacancies. Online registration for this Electrician, Mill Wright Mechanic, Fitter & Welder posts starts from “16.10.2019″ to “31.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Electrician (Cat - C) - 11
Mill Wright Mechanic/ Fitter/Welder (CAT-B/C) - 03
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last date for receipt of hard copies submission||07.11.2019|
|Postal Address||DGM -HR (A), ITI LIMITED, BANGALORE PLANT, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BANGALORE — 560 016|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Telephone Industries Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Electrician (Cat – C) – 11.
- Mill Wright Mechanic/ Fitter/Welder (CAT-B/C) – 03.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Electrician (Cat – C) – 10th Pass, ITI (Trade Certificate in Electrician) + NAC/NSC Certificate. (*NAC-National Apprenticeship Certificate, NSC -National Service Certificate).
Desirable Experience : Minimum 2 years experience in the field of Industrial Electrical maintenance, wiring, maintenance of L T Lines, Air conditioning / Lift maintenance, DC Power plant including battery banks etc.,
- Mill Wright Mechanic/ Fitter/Welder (CAT-B/C) – 1. 10th Pass, ITI (Trade Certificate in Mill Wright Mechanic /Fitter /Welder) + NAC/NSC Certificate. – Cat -C.
2. Welder Prior to 2017 batch : 8th standard /ITI (Trade Certificate) +NAC/NSC – Cat-B.
Desirable Experience : Minimum 2 years’ experience in the field of Industrial Mechanical maintenance, repairs and maintenance of Air compressors, Water supply / Compressed air lines, Installation and commissioning of machinery / equipments, maintenance of DG sets, General Mechanical maintenance of Sewage treatment plants, pump houses, etc.,
Age Limit :
- Not more than 30 years (as on date of advertisement) Relax able by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy -layer) and Ex- service personnel in accordance with the Guidelines.
- Maximum age limit for Ex-service Personnel : The period of service in the Armed forces plus 3 years shall be deducted from the actual age of the person and should not exceed the age prescribed above and the actual age should be below 53.
Salary Details :
- Electrician (Cat – C) – Rs. 17,651/- (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs. 3875-75-4775-85-5880 plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules.
- Mill Wright Mechanic/ Fitter/Welder (CAT-B/C) – Rs. 16,990/- (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.3730-65-4510-70-5420 plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules. For Other Benefits Refer Notification.
Duration of the Project :
- The Company is looking for Operators (Cat-C) to work in Plant Electrical and Mechanical department on tenure basis for a period of FIVE years. (Likely to continue subject to the requirement of the organization and performance of the employee).
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – 16.10.2019.
- The last date for submitting applications online – 31.10.2019.
- Last date for receipt of hard copies of application along the copies of certificates – 07.11.2019.
How to apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 – Electrician and Mill Wright Mechanic, Fitter & Welder Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ITI Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Telephone Industries Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ITI Limited official website http://www.itiltd-india.com/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- In addition to submit online application, the candidates are requested to submit hard copies of application along with the required documents/copies of certificates as per the list below in the following address.
- Without hard copies of application with relevant documents, candidates will not be included in the shortlist.
- Last date of submission of on line application is on 31.10.2019 and receipt of hard copies of application along the copies of certificates is on 07.11.2019 “DGM -HR (A), ITI LIMITED, BANGALORE PLANT, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BANGALORE — 560 016.
- Attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment
- SC/ST category candidates should attach attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
- OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates should attach attested photocopy of latest OBC Non creamy layer Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- PWD category candidates should attach attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Test.
- Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach attested copy of service certificate.
- Originals should be produced for verification at the time of Test.
- In case of candidates from Govt. / Quasi Govt. / PSU, No Objection Letter from the present employer has to be produced at the time Test/Group Task.
- Candidates are requested to check their eligibility criteria with regard to age, educational qualification and experience against the advertisement.
- Hard copy of the duly filled in application along with all testimonials should be sent to the address as mentioned above failing which such applications are liable to be rejected.
- Advertisement Ref. N0. ITI/BGP/HR/RECT/PLANT ELECTRICAL /8/2019