Indian Telephone Industries Limited has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Dentists Grade 2 (01) vacancy. Online registration for this Dentist Grade 2 posts starts from “16.10.2019″ to “31.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Dentist Grade -2 - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last date for receipt of hard copies submission||07.11.2019|
|Postal Address||DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER-HR (A)
ITI LIMITED, BANGALORE PLANT, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BANGALORE — 560 016
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Telephone Industries Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Dentist Grade 2 – 01.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Dentist Grade 2 – BDS [Bachelor of Dental Surgery], approved by Dental Council
- Experience : 2 years experience as Dentist.
Age Limit :
- Dentist Grade 2 – 30 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST / PWD) and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) & Ex-Servicemen in accordance with Government of India guidelines.
- Maximum age limit for Ex-service Personnel : The period of service in the Armed forces plus 3 years shall be deducted from the actual age of the person and should not exceed the age prescribed above and the actual age should be below 53.
Salary Details :
- Dentist Grade 2 – Total emoluments at Rs. 39173/- (Basic + VDA+HRA) at the minimum of the Pay Scale of Rs.8600-250-14600[Pre-revised Scale], plus allowances and perks as per the Company’s prevailing rules. [CTC- Rs.6.50 Lacs pa). For Other Benefits Refer Notification.
Duration of the Project :
- Tenure basis for a period of Five years (extendable depending on requirement/ performance) as detailed below for its hospital at Bangalore Plant.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – 16.10.2019.
- The last date for submitting applications online – 31.10.2019.
- Last date for receipt of hard copies of application along the copies of certificates – 07.11.2019.
How to apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 – Dentists Grade 2 Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ITI Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Telephone Industries Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ITI Limited official website http://www.itiltd-india.com/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- In addition to submit online application, the candidates are requested to submit hard copies of application along with the required documents/copies of certificates as per the list below in the following address DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER-HR (A)
ITI LIMITED, BANGALORE PLANT, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BANGALORE — 560 016.
- Without hard copies of application with relevant documents, candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date of submission of on line application is on 31/10/2019 And receipt of hard copies of application along the copies of certificates is on 07/11/2019.
- Self-Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self – attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail
right for claiming appointment.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- To & fro II nd Class sleeper train fare by the shortest route will be reimbursed to
candidates attending for interview for Executive Cadre from out stations as per
rules of the company.
- In case of candidates from Government / Quasi Government / PSU, ‘No objection letter’ from the present Employer has to be produced at the time of interview.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.
- Mark list of BDS (all Semesters marks sheet) and provisional certificate.
- Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
- Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.
- ADVERTISEMENT REF. NO. BGP/HR/RECT/ DENTIST /6 /OCT-2019 DATE: 16/10/2019