Indian Telephone Industries Limited has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Cost and Management Accountant Trainees (04) vacancies. Online registration for this Cost and Management Accountant Trainees posts starts from “15.10.2019″ to “31.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Telephone Industries Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Cost and Management Accountant Trainees - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last date for receipt of hard copies submission||04.11.2019|
|Postal Address||ADDL.GENERAL MANAGER-HR, ITI LIMITED
REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE, ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BENGALURU – 560016
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Telephone Industries Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Cost and Management Accountant Trainees – 04.
- ITI Limited, Regd. And Corporate Office, ITI Bhavan Dooravani Nagar, Bangalore.
Indian Telephone Industries Limited Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Cost and Management Accountant Trainees – Students registered in Intermediate Course on or after 01.01.2008 and having passed intermediate Examination.
Age Limit :
- Cost and Management Accountant Trainees – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Cost and Management Accountant Trainees – 1st Year : Rs.10,000/M, 2nd Year : Rs.12,500/M and 3 rd Year : Rs.15000/M.
Duration of the Project :
- The Company is looking for Intermediate qualified candidates from Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) for 03 Years of Practical Training.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – 15.10.2019.
- The last date for submitting applications online – 31.10.2019.
- Last date for receipt of hard copies of application along the copies of certificates – 04.11.2019.
How to apply for ITI Limited Recruitment 2019 – Cost and Management Accountant Trainees Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ITI Limited Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Telephone Industries Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ITI Limited official website http://www.itiltd-india.com/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- In addition to submit online application, the candidates are requested to submit hard copies of application along with the required documents/copies of certificates as per the list below in the following address ADDL.GENERAL MANAGER-HR, ITI LIMITED
REGD & CORPORATE OFFICE, ITI BHAVAN, DOORAVANI NAGAR, BENGALURU – 560016.
- Without hard copies of application with relevant documents, candidates will not be included in the shortlist. Last date of submission of on line application is on 31/10/2019 And receipt of hard copies of application along the copies of certificates is on 04/11/2019. No application fee required.
- Self-Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self – attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with a latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks etc. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail
right for claiming appointment.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The company reserves the right to consider only those candidates for interview who according to its decision rank high in terms of eligibility criteria.
- Decision of the Company with regard to eligibility of candidates will be final.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidates for admission to interview or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Company reserves the right to fill all or partially or note to fill any of the post/s. The number of post to be filled may decrease or increase depending on the actual/future requirements of the company.
- Applications with insufficient information/incomplete will be rejected.
- Hostel facilities will be provided on payment basis subject to availability.
- Canteen facilities will be provided at nominal charge basis.
- OPD medical facilities will be provided at ITI Hospital as per company norms.
- Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
- Applicants should be of sound health and should meet the medical standard prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to medical fitness duly certified by the Company’s Medical Officers. No relaxation in health standard is allowed.
- The shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date, time and venue of the Interview.
- Leave Details : (As per ICAI Practical Training Scheme)
- One Day leave per month excluding normal holidays.
- One month Leave without pay for examination of the Institute.
- Trainees availing leave in excess of his entitled required to undergo training for a further period equivalent to the excess leave taken by him.
- Advertisement Ref. No. ITI/COMP/01/28//19/08