Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police|
|Job Type||Defence - Army Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and|
|Meritorious Sports Persons To The Post
Of Constable (General Duty) Under Sports Quota - 127
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification|| Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Sports Qualification : Players who have participated or won medal (s) in the level of competition given at Para 4 (b) of this advertisement from 01/01/2017 till 21/06/2019 will only be considered
|Age Limit|| 18 to 23 years
(Relaxation in age as per the prevalent Recruitment Rules)
|Salary Details|| Level-3 Rs. 21,700/- per month
Other allowances : The post will carry Dearness Allowance, Ration Money,
Washing Allowance, Special Compensatory Allowance while posted in specified
border areas, free uniform, free accommodation or HRA, Transport Allowance,
Free Leave Pass, Free medical facilities and any other allowance as admissible
in the Force from time to time under the rules/instructions. These posts will be
covered under Restructured Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
|Application Fees and Mode of payment||Male candidates belonging to
General (UR) or OBC category applying for recruitment to the post of Constable
(GD) under Sports Quota should pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) as
application fee through the ITBP Recruitment website www.recruitment.
itbpolice.nic.in. Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be
summarily rejected. Fees are exempted for females and candidates
belonging to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ITBP Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The starting date of Online Application is 22.04.2019.
- The last date for applying online is 21.06.2019.
- Selected candidates shall have to undergo Basic Training and such other courses as prescribed in the Force from time to time.
Official Website :