A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Defence Govt Jobs. ITBP Recruitment 2019 -Indo Tibetan Border Police is inviting candidates for its Assistant Surgeon (ASSISTANT COMMANDANT/VETERINARY) Posts job in All Over India or even abroad.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police|
|Job Type||Defence - Army Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India or even abroad|
|Post Name and|
|Assistant Surgeon (Assistant Commandant/Veterinary) - 17
|Starting Date||05.02.2019 AT 00:01 AM|
|Last Date||6.03.2019 AT 11:59 PM
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognised University.
Registration with the Veterinary Council of India.
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 35 years. Crucial date for determining the age limit will be the closing date i.e. 6th March, 2019 (06/03/2019). Candidates should not have been born earlier than 07/03/1984.
Age relaxation is also available to the different categories of eligible candidates as per Govt. instructions
|Salary Details||Pay Scale-Level-10 (56,100-1,77,500) in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC and other allowances admissible in ITBPF (MHA) Govt. of India|
|Application Fees and Mode of payment|| Male candidates belonging to General (UR)/OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should pay Rs 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) as application fee through online payment gateway system on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
Application received with any other mode of fee payment will be summarily rejected.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Females and Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying the fee.
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Registrations||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ITBP Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indo Tibetan Border Police.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 06.03.2019.
- Phase-I of recruitment process may take more than one day. Candidates are advised to come duly prepared for more than one day stay under their own arrangements at the Recruitment Centre.
- Any further information/notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to visit on the above link from time to time.
Official Website :