ISRO has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Technician B, Draughtsman B & Technical Assistant (86) vacancies. Online registration for the post of starts from “24.08.2019” to “13.09.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Bangalore Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Job Type||Bangalore Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician B - 39
Draughtsman B - 12
Technical Assistant - 35
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||24.08.2019 - 10.00 a.m|
|Last Date||13.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Space Research Organisation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technician B – Fitter – 20, Electronic Mechanic – 15, Plumber – 02, Welder – 01 and Machinist – 01.
- Draughtsman B – Mechanical – 10 and Electrical – 02.
- Technical Assistant – Mechanical – 20, Electronics – 12 and Civil – 03.
Indian Space Research Organisation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technician B –
- Fitter – SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Fitter trade from NCVT.
- Electronic Mechanic – SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Electronic Mechanic trade from NCVT
- Plumber – SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Plumber trade from NCVT.
- Welder – SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Welder trade from NCVT.
- Machinist – SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Machinist trade from NCVT.
2. Draughtsman B –
- Mechanical – SSLC/SSC/Matriculation + ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman Mechanical trade from NCVT.
- Electrical – SSLC/SSC/Matriculation Pass + ITI/NTC/NAC in Draughtsman Electrical trade from NCVT.
3. Technical Assistant –
- Mechanical – First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized State Board.
- Electronics – First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering from a recognized State Board.
- Civil – First Class Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized State Board.
Age Limit :
- For all the above posts : 18 -35 years as on 13.09.2019. (For SC and ST Candidates 40 Years and for OBC candidates 38 Years, where posts are reserved in respective categories).
- Ex-servicemen; Persons With Disabilities (PWD); Widows; Divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried are eligible for age relaxation as per extant Govt. of India orders.
Salary Details :
- Technician B – Level 3 – Rs.21,700/- plus DA.
- Draughtsman B – Level 3 – Rs.21,700/- plus DA.
- Technical Assistant – Level 7 – Rs.44,900/- plus DA.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Skill Test (Curriculum based).
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for male UR and OBC Candidates (Non-refundable) for each application. Candidates may make the payment ‘online’ using Internet Banking/Debit Card or ‘Offline’ by visiting nearest SBI Branch.
- Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment i.e. 13.09.2019.
- For Detailed Process for Payment of Application Fee – Refer Notification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 24.08.2019 – 10.00 a.m.
- Last date for submission of online application : 13.09.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ISRO Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Space Research Organisation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ISRO website https://www.isro.gov.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the on-line application correctly and compulsorily (Hall tickets/ Call letters for written test/skill test for those who will be screened- in will be sent by email only).
- The candidates who are already employed under Central /State Govt/ PSU/ Autonomous Bodies etc. have to send a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating their Registration Number and Post Code to the Sr. Administrative Officer, Human Space Flight Centre, ISRO Head Quarters, New BEL Road, Bengaluru -560 231, within 7 days from the date of applying.
- Applications will be received through on-line only and all further communications will be made to the applicants through e-mail/ISRO website only.
- Therefore, the applicants are advised to check their e-mail regularly and visit the ISRO website from time to time. HSFC will not be responsible for non-receipt of intimation regarding e-mail or / any communication due to technical or whatsoever reasons to the candidates.
- Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the further process of application.