ISRO has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (21) vacancies. Online registration for the post of starts from “24.09.2019” to “14.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Civil) - (Post Code BE 004) - 11
Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Electrical) - (Post Code BE 005) - 05
Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) - (Post Code BE 006) - 04
Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Architecture) - (Post Code BE 007) - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Space Research Organisation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) – (Post Code BE 004) – 11.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) – (Post Code BE 005) – 05.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) – (Post Code BE 006) – 04.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) – (Post Code BE 007) – 01.
Indian Space Research Organisation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil) – (Post Code BE 004) – BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Civil Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical) – (Post Code BE 005) – BE/ B. Tech or equivalent in Electrical Engineering OR Electrical and Electronics Engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) – (Post Code BE 006) – BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering with Air Conditioning & Refrigeration or allied subjects as electives or as a core subject in any of the semesters, in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture) – (Post Code BE 007) – Bachelor degree in Architecture in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.84/10 and registration with Council of Architecture.
Age Limit :
- 35 years as on 14.10.2019 (40 years in case of ST candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates, against posts reserved for these categories).
- ExServiceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Salary Details :
- ISRO offers the position of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC'(Group ‘A’ Gazetted Post) in Level 10 of Pay Matrix to the young graduates.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- B.E./B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be short-listed to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues viz., _Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- However, ICRB reserves its rights to prescribe a higher cut-off on need basis. ICRB also reserves its rights to cancel any written test centre and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre.
- The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during last week of December, 2019.
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified by e-mail.
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for
consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The Application Fee is Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Candidates may make payment ‘on line’ using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit
Card or ‘offline’ through challan by visiting any SBI Branch. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The last date for payment of fee is 16.10.2019.
- Candidates can check Payment status and Print Receipt by visiting “Payment Status” link available in the advertisement page. Women/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled
Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX]; Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of
- However, after registration of application on-line, the candidates have to ensure receipt of system generated email regarding successful submission of application.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 24.09.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 14.10.2019.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ISRO Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Space Research Organisation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ISRO website https://www.isro.gov.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Eligible Candidates may visit ISRO web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 24.09.2019 and 14.10.2019.
- Candidates are advised to apply early without waiting for the last date. Scanned copies of latest passport size colour photograph and Signature of the candidates in the prescribed file size are required to be uploaded in the application.
- After submission of online application, candidate will be directed to the page for payment of application fee.
- Candidates are advised to check all the fields entered by them online before submitting their applications.
- Candidates should avoid submission of multiple applications.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The last date for submitting on-line application is 14.10.2019.
- Candidates who are employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, etc. have to submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned duly indicating the name and Reg. No. to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560 094, within two weeks of submission of online application, and in any case not later than 28.10.2019.
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organisation/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
- For detailed procedure, Terms & Conditions etc, please refer to the detailed advertisement published in ISRO website.