ISRO has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (327) vacancies. Online registration for the post of starts from “15.10.2019” to “04.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Electronics) - (Post Code BE 001) - 131
Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Mechanical) - (Post Code BE 002) - 135
Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Computer Science) - (Post Code BE 003) - 58
Scientist/Engineer 'SC' (Electronics) – Autonomous Body - (Post Code BE 008) - 03.
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Space Research Organisation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – (Post Code BE 001) – 131
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical) – (Post Code BE 002) – 135
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Computer Science) – (Post Code BE 003) – 58
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Electronics) – Autonomous Body – (Post Code BE 008) – 03.
- All Over India
Indian Space Research Organisation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Mechanical, Electronics & Computer Science) – BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
Age Limit :
- 35 years as on 04.11.2019.
- Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
Salary Details :
- Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹56,100/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- B.E./B.Tech or equivalent qualification in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be short-listed to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues viz., _Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
- However, ICRB reserves its rights to prescribe a higher cut-off on need basis. ICRB also reserves its rights to cancel any written test centre and re-allot the candidates to any other test centre.
- The call letters for the written test to the short-listed candidates will be sent only by e-mail during last week of December, 2019.
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks. Based on the performance in the Written Test, candidates will be short-listed for interview, the schedule and venue of which will be notified by e-mail.
- Written test is only a first level screening and written test score will not be considered for final selection process.
- Final selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the Interview and those who secure minimum 60% marks in the interview will be eligible for
consideration for empanelment in the selection panel, in the order of merit.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- The Application Fee is Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Candidates may make payment ‘on line’ using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit Card or ‘offline’ through challan by visiting any SBI Branch. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Candidates after submitting their application can pay application fee immediately or any day before the last date for fee payment which is 06.11.2019
- The last date for submitting online application is 04.11.2019. Candidates are, however, advised to make online payment by 03.11.2019 to avoid any unexpected transaction failures/issues
- Candidates can check Payment status and Print Receipt by visiting “Payment Status” link available in the advertisement page.
- Women/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled
Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX]; Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of
Application Fee. However, after registration of application on-line, the candidates have to ensure receipt of system generated email regarding successful submission of application.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 15.10.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 04.11.2019.
How to apply for ISRO Recruitment 2019 – Scientist / Engineer ‘SC’ Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ISRO Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Space Research Organisation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ISRO website https://www.isro.gov.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may apply duly following the procedure stated
- Applications will be received on-line only.
- Eligible Candidates may visit ISRO web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 15.10.2019 and 04.11.2019.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant is to be given in the application compulsorily. The last date for submitting on line application is 04.11.2019.
- Candidates who are employed under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies etc. have to submit `No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and registration number, to Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560 094, within two weeks of submission of online application, and in any case not later than 18.11.2019.
- After submission of online application, candidate will be directed to the page for payment of application fee.
- Candidates are advised to check all the fields entered by them online before submitting their applications.
- Candidates should avoid submission of multiple applications.
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview.
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be short-listed to appear in the Written Test, which is scheduled to be conducted on 12.01.2020 at twelve venues
- Only Indian nationals need apply
- In case of any clarification, candidates may refer to the FAQs uploaded in the ISRO website against the advertisement and if the doubt still persists, send e-mail to email@example.com.
- Queries about information already available in the Advertisement/FAQs and Frivolous queries will not be replied to.
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.