ISRO Propulsion Complex has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Scientist/Engineer (SC) Industrial Safety (01) vacancy. Online registration for the post of starts from “09.09.2019” to “30.09.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli Dist (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientist/Engineer (SC) Industrial Safety - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Space Research Organisation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Scientist/Engineer (SC) Industrial Safety – 01.
- Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli Dist (Tamilnadu).
Indian Space Research Organisation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Scientist/Engineer (SC) Industrial Safety – M.E./M.Tech. in Industrial Safety in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 60% of marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.5 on a 10 point scale AND Pre-eligibility qualification of B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical or Chemical engineering in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% of marks (aggregate of all semesters/years) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 point scale.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Scientist/Engineer (SC) Industrial Safety – Level 10 of Pay Matrix Rs.56,100/- Rs.1,77500/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 09.09.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 30.09.2019.
How to apply for ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2019 – Scientist / Engineer (SC) Industrial Safety Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Space Research Organisation Propulsion Complex.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ISRO Propulsion Complex website https://www.iprc.gov.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- The Portal will be open for applying from 09.09.2019 to 30.09.2019.