ISRO Propulsion Complex has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant & Catering Supervisor (12) vacancies. Online registration for these post starts from “23.09.2019” to “14.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli Dist (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) - 01 (Post Code 002)
Technical Assistant (Mechanical) - 07 (Post Code 013)
Technical Assistant (Electronics) - 03 (Post Code 018)
Catering Supervisor - 01 (Post Code 025)
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||23.09.2019 by 10.00 a.m|
|Last Date||14.10.2019 by 04.00 p.m|
|Last date for Personalised Fee Payment Challan||21.10.2019 by 04.00.p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Space Research Organisation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – 01 (Post Code 002).
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 07 (Post Code 013).
- Technical Assistant (Electronics) – 03 (Post Code 018).
- Catering Supervisor – 01 (Post Code 025).
- Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli Dist (Tamilnadu).
Indian Space Research Organisation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – First Class B.Sc. Degree in Chemistry.
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – First Class Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Technical Assistant (Electronics) – First Class Diploma in Electronics Engineering
- Catering Supervisor – Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management / Hotel
Management & Catering Technology / Hospitality & Hotel Administration / Catering Science & Hotel Management with one year experience OR
PG Diploma in Hotel Management + 2 years experience OR
Diploma in Catering + 3 years experience The experience should be in supervisory capacity in an Industrial canteen or an established hotel catering to more than 300 persons. Candidate should be capable of providing top grade canteen services using modern state of the art kitchen equipment. The experience should be after obtaining the relevant qualification.
Age Limit :
- The minimum age prescribed is 18 years. The maximum age limit prescribed is 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to SC / ST category (5 years) and OBC category (3 years) for posts reserved for them. Serving Government Employees; Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Benchmark Disabilities; Widows; Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and who are not remarried; Meritorious Sportspersons are eligible for upper age relaxation as per Government of India orders.
Salary Details :
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) – Rs. 44,900/-
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – Rs. 44,900/-
- Technical Assistant (Electronics) – Rs. 44,900/-
- Catering Supervisor – Rs. 35,400/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test/Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Details Regarding Fees :
- There will be a Non-Refundable Application Fee of ₹250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for the above posts.
- Women applicants; Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe
(ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) categories are
exempted from payment of Application Fee. Such candidates will not get Personalised
Fee Payment Challan.
- The applicants shall download the Personalised Fee Payment Challan (in triplicate,
containing the Name of the applicant, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number,
Advertisement No. and Post Code) from the link provided after submission of Online
- The applicants may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India (SBI) for remittance of application fee on any working day between 23.09.2019 and 14.10.2019.
e. Payment of Application Fee in any other form like online banking, cash, cheque, draft, money order, IPO, etc. are not allowed.
- Upon remittance, one copy [Bank Copy] of the Challan form will be retained by the Bank and remaining parts [Applicant Copy] and [ISRO Copy] will be given to the applicant. The [ISRO Copy] of the Challan should be sent to The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu – 627 133 by Post alongwith the Acknowledgement within seven days from submission of Online Application and in any case not later than 21.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs failing which the Online Application will not be considered.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 23.09.2019 by 10.00 a.m.
- Last date for submission of online application : 14.10.2019 by 04.00 p.m.
- Last date for Receiving duly-signed Acknowledgement and ISRO Copy of Personalised Fee Payment Challan : 21.10.2019 by 04.00.p.m.
How to apply for ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2019 – Scientific Assistant, Technical Assistant & Catering Supervisor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Space Research Organisation Propulsion Complex.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ISRO Propulsion Complex website https://www.iprc.gov.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- All further communications to eligible candidates regarding Written Test / Skill Test will be sent through e-Mail only. Therefore, the applicants are advised to furnish their e-Mail ID CORRECTLY and COMPULSORILY upon ONLINE registration.
- On submission of Online Application, an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT will be generated containing your REGISTRATION NUMBER which should be preserved for future references.
- A printout of the ACKNOWLEDGMENT, duly signed in the space provided & [ISRO Copy] of the Personalised Fee Payment, shall be sent to “The Administrative Officer (Recruitment), ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu – 627 133” by post within seven days from submission of Online Application and in any case not later than 21.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs. Please note that the link for downloading the Acknowledgement will be closed by 14.10.2019, 16:00 Hrs
- While sending the above, the envelope shall be superscribed with “APPLICATION TO THE POST OF ”.
- Applicants should regularly visit Careers page of IPRC website www.iprc.gov.in for updates.
- Any urgent queries or grievances shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download ISRO Propulsion Complex Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
ISRO Propulsion Complex Official Notification : Click Here
ISRO Propulsion Complex Official Notification (Hindi) : Click Here