ISRO – LPSC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Civil Engineer & Electrical Engineer (04) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Civil Engineer & Electrical Engineer post in ISRO – LPSC should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 25.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||ISRO - Liquid Propulsion System Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||LPSC Unit located at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Civil Engineer - 03
Electrical Engineer - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Liquid Propulsion System Centre, Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram - 695547|
|Official Website||Click Here|
ISRO – Liquid Propulsion System Centre Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- ISRO – Liquid Propulsion System Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Civil Engineer – 03.
- Electrical Engineer – 01.
- LPSC Unit located at Valiamala near Thiruvananthapuram.
ISRO – Liquid Propulsion System Centre Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Civil Engineer – BE/B.Tech or its equivalent in Civil Engineering withfirst class with an aggregate minimum of 65%. Must possess One year experience.
- Electrical Engineer – BE/B.Tech or its equivalent in Electrical Engineering with first class with an aggregate minimum of 65%. Must possess One year experience.
Age Limit :
- Civil Engineer and Electrical Engineer – 35 years as on 25.10.2019. (OBC/Ex-Servicemen/PWBDs are eligible for age relaxation as per rules).
Salary Details :
- Civil Engineer and Electrical Engineer – Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand only) Consolidated per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of Project :
- The tenure of short-term contract appointment is for a period of two years and extendable on need basis.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the ISRO – LPSC on or before 25.10.2019.
Details Of Postal Address :
- Administrative Officer, Recruitment Section, Liquid Propulsion System Centre, Valiamala PO, Thiruvananthapuram – 695547.
How to apply for ISRO – LPSC Recruitment 2019 – Civil Engineer & Electrical Engineer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ISRO – LPSC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Liquid Propulsion System Centre.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit LPSC official website – https://www.lpsc.gov.in
- Candidates should enclose self-attested true copies of the relevant certificates/ marksheets (Semester/Year wise)/testimonials along with the application without which the application will not be considered.
- Those who possess the required qualification & experience as on 25.10.2019 need only apply.
- Candidates belonging to OBC/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen should produce copies of the relevant certificates issued by the Competent Authority to that effect.
- The Organisation reserves the right to terminate the assignment at any time before completion of the tenure of contract appointment, if it so decides.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Applications completed in all respects should reach the ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER,
RECRUITMENT SECTION, LIQUID PROPULSION SYSTEMS CENTRE, VALIAMALA P.O, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM – 695547 on or before 25.10.2019 by speed post/ordinary post in a cover superscribed “Application for the position of Engineer (Civil/Electrical) on short-term contract”.
- Applications received after 25.10.2019 will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Applications in the appended format [to be neatly typed or hand written in A4 size paper (210 x 297 mm)] with a recent passport size photograph affixed, should be
sent along with self-attested true copies of testimonials, certificates and mark sheets (Semester/Year wise).
Download ISRO – LPSC Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
ISRO – LPSC Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here