IRCTC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Manager / Assistant Manager (Tourism) (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Manager / Assistant Manager (Tourism) post in IRCTC should send their application form by post. Last Date for Offline submission is 20.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post .
|Organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager / Assistant Manager (Tourism) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Corporate office IRCTC, New Delhi
Email : [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
IRCTC Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- IRCTC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager / Assistant Manager (Tourism) – 01
IRCTC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Manager / Assistant Manager (Tourism) –
- Junior Scale Group B Officer from Railways Working in Commercial / Operating Department
- Senior Supervisr with three year servies in Commercial/ Operating Depatment of Railways
- The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the office in the specific ares as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
Age Limit :
- Manager / Assistant Manager (Tourism) – Maximum age 55 years
Salary Details :
- Manager / Assistant Manager (Tourism) – Level 8 Rs. 47600 – 51100 Group B Gazetted / Level 7 Rs. 44900 – 142400 with three years service, under CDA (7th CPC) Pattern
Term of Appointment:
- Manager / Assistant Manager (Tourism) – Deputation
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) .
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post or by Email so as to reach the IRCTC on or before 20.03.2020.
Details of Postal Address :
- Corporate office IRCTC, New Delhi
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2020 – Manager / Assistant Manager (Tourism) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IRCTC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IRCTC official website – https://www.irctc.com/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through E-mail/mobile.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.