IRCTC has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its General Manager (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this General Manager post in IRCTC should send their application form by Mail. Last Date for submission is 28.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by Mail.
|Organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||General Manager - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Email)|
|Email : email@example.com|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IRCTC Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- IRCTC requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- General Manager – 01
IRCTC Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- General Manager –
- Selection Grade Officer in level 13
- The Number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific areas as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
Age Limit & Salary Details :
- General Manager –
- Rs. 37400 – 67000 + GP 8700 (6th CPC) / Level 13 (7th CPC), under CDA Pattern. Maximum age 53 years
Term of Appointment:
- General Manager – Deputation
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Email) .
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Email so as to reach the IRCTC on or before 28.08.2020.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2020 – General Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IRCTC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IRCTC official website – https://www.irctc.com/
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the Self attested copies of the relevant certificates through online mode within the last date.
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding the date of interview through E-mail/mobile.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.