India at discretion of IRCTC.
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil nadu, Kerala and Karnataka states. However candidate may be transferred/
posted anywhere in
India at discretion of
|Post Name and Vacancies||Supervisor
(Hospitality) - 74
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
Candidate can appear at any one convenient place only. Attending at more than one place will be liable for disqualification.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Full Time B. Sc. in
Hospitality & Hotel
by NCHMCT /Government of India/AICTE/ UGC.
Experience : Minimum
2 years in F&B
/service/operations etc) of units having FSSAI certification (as on 01.03.19).
and training period
(Induction) will not be
counted as experience.
Requires good communication skills both verbal and written (English & Hindi). Possessing
knowledge of local language like Tamil, Kannada &Malayalam is added advantage.
|Age Limit||30 years for UR.
to SC/ST-5 yrs., OBC-3
yrS., ExService Men- Up to the extent
of service rendered in
defence plus 3 yrs.,
abled & SC/STl5yrs.,
In addition, Daily
Allowance Rs.250/- per day for on-duty
on-board in train (s)
Lodging Charges at
outstation will be Rs.250/-, if night stay is involved.
The nature of
duty would require
trains up to 22
days per month.
and Application Form
|Office Address||Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, 4th Cross street, C.I.T.Campus, Tharamani PO, Chennai-600 113.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to IRCTC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on to be held at the Institute Of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, 4th Cross street, C.I.T.Campus, Tharamani PO, Chennai-600 113.
- Candidate can appear at any one convenient place only. Attending at more than one place will be liable for disqualification.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :