IPA has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Executive Director (01) vacant position. Candidates who wish to apply for this Executive Director post in Indian Ports Association should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 17.02.2020 till 05.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Indian Ports Association|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Executive Director - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Managing Director,
Indian Port Association,
st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place,
Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110 003
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Ports Association Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Ports Association requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Executive Director – 01
- All Over India
Indian Ports Association Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Executive Director – The candidate should be B.Tech/CA/ICWAI/MBA from recognised university/institute in respect of Direct Recruitment.
Age Limit :
- Executive Director – As on the Date of Advertisement: Maximum 50 years
Salary Details :
- Executive Director – Rs. 65,000 – 75,000 in case of deputation/transfer & Rs 2.0 – 2.5 Lakhs PM in case of contract plus leased unfurnished family accommodation and a vehicle for official purpose
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Selection by Merit.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the on or before 05.03.2020.
- 03 (Three) Years extendable by another 02 (Two) Years
Details of Postal Address :
- Managing Director, Indian Port Association, 1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
How to apply for IPA Recruitment 2020 – Executive Director Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IPA Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Ports Association.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IPA official website – http://www.ipa.nic.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send the detailed resume and other supporting documents to “Managing Director, Indian Port Association, 1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003 ” on or before 30.03.2020.