IOCL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Trade Apprentices (248) vacancies. Online registration for this Trade Apprentices posts starts from “13.01.2020″ to “27.01.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamilnadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Trade Apprentice - 248
Tamil Nadu &
Puducherry - 121
Karnataka - 78
Telangana - 22
Andhra Pradesh - 27
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||27.01.2020 till 05.00 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Tamilnadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- For Discipline Code – 01/06/11/16 – Trade Apprentice (Fitter) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Fitter) course.
- For Discipline Code – 02/07/12/17 – Trade Apprentice (Electrician) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Electrician) course.
- For Discipline Code – 03/08/13/18 – Trade Apprentice (Electronic Mechanic) –Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Electronic Mechanic ) course.
- For Discipline Code – 04/09/14/19 – Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic) –Matric with 2 (Two) year ITI (Instrument Mechanic) course
- For Discipline Code – 05/10/15/20 – Trade Apprentice (Machinist) –Matric with 2(Two) year ITI (Machinist) course
- For all discipline codes : The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time regular course in relevant disciplines. Qualification acquired through Part-time / Correspondence / Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2019 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST i.e. up to a max of 29 yrs., 3 years for OBC i.e. up to a max of 27 yrs., for the posts reserved for them).
Salary Details :
- Trade Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend of 90% of Minimum Wages of Semi-Skilled Worker + Rs 2500 towards
Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses. Consolidated stipend is subject to the periodic revision in minimum wages as applicable to a particular location.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
- The candidates will have to qualify successfully through each stage of the selection process i.e. Written Test (Minimum 40%, relaxable by 5% for candidates from SC/ST categories against reserved positions) and Pre-engagement medical fitness for being adjudged suitable for engagement.
4. Candidates are advised to ensure that they are medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-engagement medical standard. Candidates are advised to go through the “Guidelines and Criteria for physical Fitness for Pre-engagement medical Examination” before they commence the application process. The guidelines are available in the following link : https://www.iocl.com/PeopleCareers/Careers.aspx-> Preengagement Medical Format.
Duration of the Apperentice :
- 12 Months
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 13.01.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 27.01.2020 till 05.00 p.m.
- Written Test will be conducted at Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Bangalore on 09.02.2020 (Sunday)
- Details of date and venue will be informed in the admit card. Admit Card will be uploaded in the portal and intimation will be sent via Registered Email/SMS.
- Tentative Date for Upload of Provisionally Qualified Candidates for Document Verification is 17.02.2020
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 – Trade Apprentices Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IOCL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IOCL official website – https://www.iocl.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria may apply online from 13th January 2020 from 10 am to 27th January 2020, 5 pm through the link which will be provided in our corporate website www.iocl.com(Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Engagement of Trade Apprentices in Southern Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2019-20. Only Online mode of Applications will be accepted.
- After filling up the online application, the scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of Date of Birth (Xth Std certificate/mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail. In the absence of any single document, the application shall be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be intimated by e-mail/Sms for downloading admit card for the Written Test.
- Those applications which are incomplete/not uploaded with self- attested copies of certificates /not in line with the terms & conditions will be liable for rejection.
Download IOCL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
IOCL Official Notification : Click Here