IOCL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Apprentice (482) vacancies. Online registration for this Apprentice posts starts from “04.11.2020″ to “22.11.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Gujarat, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, TamilNadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Apprentice - 482|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Gujarat – 90
- Rajasthan – 46
- West Bengal – 44
- Bihar – 36
- Assam – 31
- Uttar Pradesh – 42
- Odisha – 51
- Chhattisgarh – 06
- Jharkhand – 03
- Haryana – 43
- Punjab – 16
- Delhi – 21
- Uttarakhand – 06
- Rajasthan – 03
- Himachal Pradesh – 03
- TamilNadu – 32
- Karnataka – 03
- Andhra Pradesh – 06
- Gujarat, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Bihar, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, TamilNadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical) : Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering:
i) Mechanical Engineering
ii) Automobile Engineering
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical) : Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following
disciplines of Engineering:
i) Electrical Engineering
ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Technician Apprentice (Telecommunication & Instrumentation) : Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute:
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource) : Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) : Full Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University
- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) : Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate)
- Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders) : Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt
Age Limit :
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 30.10.2020 which is the date for reckoning any eligibility criteria
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Upper age is relaxed by 10 years to PwBD candidates in the specified disabilities only as mentioned above (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PwBD Candidates).
- The percentage of marks required in respective trade is 50% in aggregate which is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates i.e. 45%, for the trades reserved for them.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates appearing for written test will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test and back by the shortest route on production of ticket and proof of relevant certificate (caste/disability certificate) provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs. The reimbursement will be made through e-banking mode only and hence the candidate needs to inform the bank account number along with the IFSC
code of the concerned branch at the time of filling of online application.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates i.e. 35%, for the trades reserved for them.
Salary Details :
- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 04.11.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 22.11.2020 till 06.00 p.m.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 – Apprentice Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IOCL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IOCL official website – https://www.iocl.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Paper based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
- Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above apprentice engagement portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal.
Download IOCL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
IOCL Official Notification : Click Here