IOCL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Trade & Technician Apprentices & Data Entry Operator (380) vacancies. Online registration for this Trade & Technician Apprentices & Data Entry Operator posts starts from “04.11.2019″ to “22.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||For Technician Apprentice
For Trade Apprentice
For Data Entry Operator
For Domestic Data Entry Operator
Total - 380
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date||22.11.2019 till 06.00 p.m|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- For Technician Apprentice
- For Trade Apprentice
- For Data Entry Operator
- For Domestic Data Entry Operator
|State Name||No of Posts|
- All Over India.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering : i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice-Electrical – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering : i) Electrical Engineering ii) Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice Telecommunication & Instrumentation – Three years (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration/10+2) full-time Diploma in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute :
i) Electronics & Communication Engineering
ii) Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
iii) Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering
iv) Instrumentation & Control Engineering
v) Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering
vi) Electronics Engineering
- Trade Apprentice (Assistant Human Resource – Full-Time Bachelors’s degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Trade Apprentice (Accountant) – Full-Time Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices) – Minimum 12th pass (but below graduate).
- Domestic Data Entry Operator(Skill Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess the Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
- The qualification prescribed shall be from a recognized University/Institute as a full time, regular course in relevant disciplines with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST and PwBD category candidates for the trades reserved for them).
- Candidates having professional/higher qualification such as Degree in Engineering/MBA & its equivalent/PGDM/MCA/LLB/CA/ICWA/Masters in Social Work/Degree in Journalism etc. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, shall not be eligible to apply for the above apprentice seats.
- “Fresher apprentice” means a non-graduate apprentice, who has not undergone any institutional training or skill training, before taking up on-the-job training or practical training under the Apprentices Act, 1961.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age Limit : 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per rules.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Upper age is relaxed by 10 years to PwBD candidates in the specified disabilities only as mentioned above (up to 15 years for SC/ST and up to 13 years for OBC Non-Creamy Layer PwBD Candidates).
- The percentage of marks required in respective trade is 50% in aggregate which is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates i.e. 45%, for the trades reserved for them.
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates appearing for written test will be reimbursed single second class railway fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of test and back by the shortest route on production of ticket and proof of relevant certificate (caste/disability certificate) provided the distance is not less than 30 KMs. The reimbursement will be made through e-banking mode only and hence the candidate needs to inform the bank account number along with the IFSC code of the concerned branch at the time of filling of online application.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Written Test is 40%. The same is relaxed by 5% to SC/ST and PwBD candidates i.e. 35%, for the trades reserved for them.
Salary Details :
- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Selection process would consist of a Written Test.
2) Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and Total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
4) There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
5) The constitution of the Question paper will be as below –
a) For Technician Apprentices – From the total 100 objective type questions, about 75
questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
b) For Trade Apprentice (Accountant)- out of total 100 objective type questions, about 75 questions shall be from general accounts/commerce/finance and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General
c) For Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource)- all 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc.
d) For Data Entry Operator& Domestic Data Entry Operator -all 100 objective type
questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge/awareness etc. of Class 12 level.
6) Duration of Written Test shall be of 120 minutes i.e. two hours.
7) Candidates can opt for the Question Paper/Test either in English or Hindi language.
Duration of the Apperentice :
- Technician Apprentice(Elec/Mech/T&I) : One Year.
- Trade Apprentices (Assistant HR/Accountant): One Year.
- Data Entry Operator and Domestic Data Entry Operator : 15 months.
Important Dates :
- Date of publishing of detailed website notification on IOCL Website : 31.10.2019
- Opening date of online portal : 04.11.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 22.11.2019 till 06.00 p.m.
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card : 29.11.2019, 10.00 am – 08.12.2019 till 12.00 pm.
- Tentative date of Written Test : 08.12.2019.
How to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Trade & Technician Apprentices & Data Entry Operator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IOCL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IOCL official website – https://www.iocl.com
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II.
- In Part-I registration, candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password. After successful Part-I registration, system generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS. With this registration number, candidate has again to login into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember registration number and password for future reference/use.
- In Part-II registration, candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished. Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
(a) For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. Click Here
(b) For Trade Apprentices (Optional Trades): With National Skill Development Council (NSDC) at Click Here
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in Indian Oil Pipelines portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in
- Candidates who are short-listed for Written Test, shall have to download their Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Test through online portal only on the notified date. Admit Cards shall not be sent by post
- Queries, if any, may be addressed to the e-mail as given below-:
a. For Northern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
b. For Eastern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. For Western Region Pipelines: email@example.com
d. For Southern Region Pipelines: firstname.lastname@example.org
e. For South Eastern Region Pipelines: email@example.com
Download IOCL Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
IOCL Official Notification : Click Here