Integrated Service Center, Sagi has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Centre Administrator, Senior Counsellor, Case Worker, IT Admin, Multi-purpose Helper & Security Guard/Driver (17) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Centre Administrator, Senior Counsellor, Case Worker, IT Admin, Multi-purpose Helper & Security Guard/Driver post in Integrated Service Center, Sagi should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 13.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Integrated Service Center, Sagi|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Centre Administrator - 02
Senior Counsellor - 02
Case Worker - 06
IT Admin - 02
Multi-purpose Helper - 02
Security Guard/Driver - 03
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Refer Notification|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Integrated Service Center, Sagi Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Integrated Service Center, Sagi requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Centre Administrator – 02
- Senior Counsellor – 02
- Case Worker – 06
- IT Admin – 02
- Multi-purpose Helper – 02
- Security Guard/Driver – 03
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Integrated Service Center, Sagi Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Centre Administrator – Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Senior Counsellor – Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Case Worker – Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
- IT Admin – B.C.A., BSc. Computer Science or B.E. Computer Science
- Multi-purpose Helper –
- Security Guard/Driver –
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Centre Administrator – Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Senior Counsellor – Rs. 20,000/- per month
- Case Worker – Rs. 15,000/- per month
- IT Admin – Rs. 18,000/- per month
- Multi-purpose Helper – Rs. 6,400/- per month
- Security Guard/Driver – Rs. 10,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Integrated Service Center, Sagi on or before 13.03.2020 by 05.00 pm
Postal Address :
How to apply for Integrated Service Center, Sagi Recruitment 2020 – Centre Administrator, IT Admin & Various Other Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Integrated Service Center, Sagi Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Integrated Service Center, Sagi
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai District official website – https://chennai.nic.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 13.03.2020.
- The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the post and addressed to address mentioned in Official Notification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.