Institute of Mental Health has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Male Companion (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Male Companion post in Institute of Mental Health should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 14.02.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Tamilnadu Government Jobs please check here.
Desrirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Institute of Mental Health|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Male Companion - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Date of Notification||07.02.2020|
|Postal Address||Institute of Mental Health , Chennai - 10|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Mental Health Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Institute of Mental Health requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Male Companion – 01 (ST)
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Institute of Mental Health Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Male Companion – 8th Std Pass & 10th Std Pass
Age Limit :
- Male Companion – ST – Age limit as on 01.01.2020 Min 18 years & Max 35 years
Salary Details :
- Male Companion – Level 4 (Rs. 18,000 – 56900)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Institute of Mental Health on or before 14.02.2020
Postal Address :
- Institute of Mental Health, Chennai – 10
How to apply for Institute of Mental Health Recruitment 2020 – Male Companion Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Institute of Mental Health Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Mental Health.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Chennai District official website – https://chennai.nic.in/
- Application form for this post can be collected at Institute of Mental health, Chennai – 10 from 12.02.2020 & 13.02.2020, 10.00 am – 04.00 pm
- Interested and eligible candidates are requested to submit their application in the enclosed format along with necessary attested copies of certificates on or before 14.02.2020
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview based on the eligibility criteria.
- No T.A / D.A will be provided to attend the interview.
Download Institute of Mental Health Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Institute of Mental Health Official Notification : Click Here