Indian Spices Board has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) & Sample Recipt Desk (SRD) Trainee (03) Vacancies. Indian Spices Board has planned to conduct an interview for Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) & Sample Recipt Desk (SRD) Trainee Posts on 21.08.2020 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of test.
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) - 02
Sample Recipt Desk (SRD) Trainee - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||21.08.2020|
|Venue||Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab., World Trade Avenue, Harbor Estate, Newport, Tuticorin- 628 004, Tamil Nadu (Ph:0461-2391485)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Indian Spices Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 02
- Sample Recipt Desk (SRD) Trainee – 01
- Tuticorin (Tamilnadu)
Indian Spices Board Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – Bachelors degree in Chemistry from a recognised University/ Institute.
- Sample Recipt Desk (SRD) Trainee – Graduation/ degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institute with computer knowledge
Age Limit :
- . The upper age limit should not exceed 35 years as on the date of Written test.
2. Those who are trained/ undergoing training in any of the department of the Spices Board are not eligible
Salary Details :
- Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 1st Year 17,000 and 2nd year 18,000 per month
- Sample Recipt Desk (SRD) Trainee – 17,000 per month for two years
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Two Years.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Test on 21.08.2020, 10:00 am.
- Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab., World Trade Avenue, Harbor Estate, Newport, Tuticorin- 628 004, Tamil Nadu (Ph:0461-2391485).
How to apply for Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2020 – Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) & Sample Recipt Desk (SRD) Trainee Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Spices Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Indian Spices Board official website – http://www.indianspices.com
- Eligible candidates may send their details as in Annexure-I along with scanned copies of resume, recent passport size photo, original certificates (Proof for age, education, caste certificate and experience if any) via email to “[email protected]”.