Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of test.
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Trainee Analyst Chemistry - 04
Trainee Analyst Microbiology - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|For Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) - 07.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
For Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) - 08.05.2019 at 10.00 a.m
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) : M.Sc. in Chemistry, Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/ Analytical Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry/Food Technology.
Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) : M.Sc in Microbiology/Food Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology.
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Salary Details||Rs.18,000 Per Month|
|Selection Method||Written Test|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab, Chennai, Plot No. R-11, SIPCOT Complex, Gummiddipondi, Tiruvallur Dist - 601201, Tamilnadu.
Phone No: 044-27921342
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Spices Board.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Test
- For Trainee Analyst (Chemistry) – 07.05.2019
- For Trainee Analyst (Microbiology) – 08.05.2019
- Venue : Spices Board, Quality Evaluation Lab, Chennai, Plot No. R-11, SIPCOT Complex, Gummiddipondi, Tiruvallur Dist – 601201, Tamilnadu.
- Phone No: 044-27921342
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :