Indian Navy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Trade Apperentices (275) vacancies. Last Date for Online registration for this Trade Apperentices posts is on “05.12.2019″. Last Date Offline registration for this Trade Apperentices posts is on “12.12.2019”. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online/ Offline by Post.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam - Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Trade Apperentices - 275|
|Mode of Applying||Online/ Offline by Post|
|Last Date Online||05.12.2019|
|Last Date Offline||12.12.2019|
|Postal Address||The Officer-inCharge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval
Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam - 530 014, Andhra Pradesh
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Trade Apperentices – 275.
- Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, [DAS (Vzg)].
Indian Navy Job Eligibility Details :
- Only citizens of India.
Educational Qualification :
- Trade Apperentices – SSC / Matric / Std X with minimum of 50% (aggregate) and ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65% (aggregate).
Physical Standards :
- A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Age Limit :
- Trade Apperentices –
Salary Details :
- Stipend – Admissibility of stipend is based on the GoI Gazette Notification No. 492
dated 22 Sep 2014. The current applicable stipend rates based on AP Govt. Gazette
Notification No. 1149 dated 30 Mar 2017 are relevant.
- For more details Refer Notification.
Mode of Applying :
- Online/ Offline by Post.
Selection Process :
- A call letter for written examination will be issued to all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (1½) marks. Candidates in the order of merit of written
examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades.
Interview is based on the technical skills of the Candidates in respective trade. Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Applying Online : 05.12.2019.
- Last Date for Applying Offline : 12.12.2019.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – Trade Apperentices Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Navy.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Indian Navy official website https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here and all required documents in original are to be scanned and uploaded.
- A candidate is required to register on-line his candidature at web portal
www.apprenticeship.gov.in under NAPS scheme by 05 Dec 2019.
- On completion of online registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in web portal,
a candidate must apply on-line for Apprenticeship Training at Naval Dockyard,
Andhra Pradesh establishment at web portal.
- Follow the steps given in the Official Notification for online registration.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on Apprentices
module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on
“Apprentice Authentication” in the drop down menu. Apprenticeship Authentication
page would open. Fill up all details in the form and click on Authentication button in
- Candidate Profile would open. Download and take a print out from the web
portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg).
- Take the printout of Hall ticket format placed at part – II of Annexure – I of this
- Two original hall tickets with two recent passport colour photographs pasted at
earmarked box are required to be enclosed along with Apprentice Profile.
- Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along
with check-off list placed at Part – III of Annexure – I of this Advertisement indicating
status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded to “The Officer-inCharge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS(V) by 12 Dec 2019. This would be considered as the off-line application for the purpose of enrollment.
- Both on-line (uploading of application at web portal) and off-line (hard copy of
application by post) are mandatory for considering candidature of an applicant for
further scrutiny and issue of hall ticket for written examination. Non-receipt of both
applications would disqualify the candidature of applicant automatically.
- Management reserves the right to reject any application due to technical
reasons / incomplete data.
- In-complete Application (offline) not complying with the “check-off” list (placed
at Part – III of Annexure-I of Advertisement) will be rejected. Photographs on Hall
Tickets and other certificates are to be Self attested.
- Candidates not meeting physical standards need not apply.
- No travelling allowance will be paid for written examination. Only those
candidates called for interview as per mentioned dates will be paid travelling
allowance on production of railway / bus ticket.
- All are advised not to fall prey to any touts / so called agents in any way for
- Complaints regarding any touts / agent / anybody demanding money for the
enrollment can be intimated to The Officer-in-charge, Naval Dockyard Apprentices
School by e-mail along with relevant proof. Full confidentiality of the candidate and
case will be maintained. No anonymous complaints will be entertained.
- Any canvassing directly / indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his / her
- Incomplete applications will not be registered.
- No cell phones permitted at the venue of exam.
- For any clarifications, candidate may contact on Phone No : 0891-281 2041
- E-Mail us on: [email protected]