Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and|
|Chargeman - (Mechanic) - 103
Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive) - 69
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Chargeman (Mechanic ) : Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Production Engineering from a recognized University or Institute and;
Two years working experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of design or production or Maintenance of Engineering equipment or system from a recognized organization.
Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosives) : Diploma in chemical engineering from a recognised university or institution with two years experience in quality control or quality assurance or testing or proof in the area of chemical engineering or processing from recognized organization.
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 30 years
Relaxation in age as per government norms - Refer Notification
|Salary Details||As per 7th CPC, Level 6 Rs. 35400 - 112400.|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Examination Fees||For SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen & Women : NIL
For Other : Rs. 205/-
Pay the fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
|Online Application Registration||Click Here|
The Post Has been Officially Cancelled.
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Navy.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 28.04.2019.
- The Date, Time & Venue of the Online test will be communicated to shortlisted candidates on registered mobile phone number/email id.
- Websites www.joinindiannavy.gov.in or www.indiannavy.nic.in may also be referred from time-to-time for any further instructions.
Official Website :