Indian Navy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) (37) vacancies. Last Date for Online registration for this B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) posts is on “19.12.2019″. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)- 37|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date Online||19.12.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Navy requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)- 37.
Indian Navy Job Eligibility Details :
- Only citizens of India.
Educational Qualification :
- B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
Physical Standards :
- A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Age Limit :
- B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)- Born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Salary Details :
- B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) – The admissible pay and allowances are available on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Group Insurance & Gratuity – A basic Insurance cover of Rs. One Crore (on contribution) and gratuity will be granted to the officer as per the latest rules in force.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- IHQ of MoD(Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut off for shortlisting of
applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank- 2019. No communication will
be entertained on this account. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam/ Kolkata from Feb – Apr 2020.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS as provided by candidates in their application form. You are advised to maintain your mobile number and e-mail ID till selection process is complete.
- SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence
test, Picture Perception and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 working days).
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding further change of SSB date is to be addressed to the
Call up Officer of the concerned SSB. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to
availability of batches/slots.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of
- AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time
for particular type of commission on production of tickets. Candidates are required to
carry photo copy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque leaf where the name,
account No. and IFS Code details are mentioned while appearing for SSB.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Applying Online : 19.12.2019.
- The training is scheduled to commence in Jul 2020.
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected
for training in Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala, based on All India Merit and
number of vacancies. All India Merit will be prepared as per SSB marks. Selected
Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for the four year B.Tech Course in applied
Electronics & Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electronics &
Communication Engineering as per Naval requirements. On completion of the course,
B.Tech Degree will be awarded by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU). Distribution
of cadets amongst Executive, Engineering, Electrical & Education Branch will be as per
the extant policy.
Note (1) : The entire cost of training, including books and reading material, will be
borne by the Indian Navy. The cadets will also be provided with entitled clothing
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2019 – B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Navy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Navy.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Indian Navy official website https://www.indiannavy.nic.in/
- Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the
conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt. of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. Number of vacancies-37.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here and all required documents in original are to be scanned and uploaded.
- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable correct filling up of personal particulars.
- (a) Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th Certificate.
- (b) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- (c) All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th marksheet, 12th marksheet, JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- (d) If any scanned document is not legible / readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note (c) while appearing for SSB interview.
- Leave Entitlements – After commissioning, officers are entitled to annual and casual
leave as per extent regulations. Leave during training period will be as per the Training
Policy in force.
- Sports & Adventure – The Navy provides facilities for various sports. In addition, one
can also learn and participate in adventure sports such as river rafting,mountaineering, hot air ballooning, hand gliding, wind surfing etc.