Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Technology, Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
IIT Madras Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate –
- B.E/B.TECH/Master’s Degree in Science /MCA or equivalent.
- Desirable: Good Programming Skills in C/C++is preferred.
- Knowledge of networking protocols is preferred.
- The work could involve experimental or simulation based evaluation of performance of WiFi networks under a variety of scenarios.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Project Associate – Rs. 21,500/-pm to Rs. 40,000/-pm.
Application Fees/ Examination Fees :
- Project Associate – Nil.
Duration of Post :
- Project Associate – Initially for a period of one year, extendable based on performance.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written / Skill Test / Personal Interview.
Important Dates :
- The deadline for applications is 08.06.2019.
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Project Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIT Madras official website – https://www.iitm.ac.in/
- Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/– (Please check the
advertisement number Advt.21/2019 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- Separate application has to be filled for each post.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
- Click Apply Now and Create your Registration on IIT Madras and fill all correct details.
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form.
- Ensure the details are correct and submit the application form with relevant certificates through online mode within the last date.
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding further process of application through E-mail/mobile.
- Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras, must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview.
- Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for Test/Interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on website and no separate communication will be sent for this purpose.
Download IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Official Notification : Click Here