Indian Institute of Astrophysics has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for Project Engineer (01) vacant positions. Online registration for the post of Project Engineer starts from “09.03.2020” to “15.04.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Central Government Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Astrophysics|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bangalore (Karnataka)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Engineer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Astrophysics requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Engineer – 01
- Bangalore (Karnataka)
Indian Institute of Astrophysics Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Engineer – B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical or Production Engineering or equivalent with atleast 60% marks in the aggregate from a recognized university
Age Limit :
- Project Engineer – 35 years
Salary Details :
- Project Engineer – Rs. 80,000/- (Consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test/ Skill Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 09.03.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 15.04.2020.
How to apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics Recruitment 2020 – Project Engineer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Institute of Astrophysics Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Astrophysics.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Indian Institute of Astrophysics website https://www.iiap.res.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
- Shortlisted candidate will be informed about the further process of application.
- Out-station candidates who qualifies in written test for personal interview will only be reimbursed to and fro train/bus fare limited to second sleeper class railway fare by the shortest route from the destination mentioned in the interview letter on production of the original tickets