Indian Banks’ Association has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Manager post vacancies. Online registration for this vacancy starts from “18.06.2019” to “03.07.2019”. Indian Banks’ Association has planned for an written examination on 28.07.2019 in this regard. The total number of vacancies for Manager Posts is “06”. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Banks' Association|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Manager - 06|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Madras University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Banks’ Association requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Manager – 06.
- All over India.
Indian Banks’ Association Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Manager – Graduate/ Post Graduate from A recognized University.
- Experience – Serving/ Ex – Officers of Public Sector Banks in the Grade of Scale I & II or equivalent post in Private / Foreign Sector Banks/Financial Institutions.
- The Applicant should have necessary skills and managerial experience of minimum
Five years of working in Banks/ Financial Institutions.
Age Limit :
- Manager – Not more than 35 years as on 31.03.2019.
Salary Details :
- Manager – Basic Payrange of Rs.26,180 – Rs.62,480 at present.
Mode of Applying :
Details Regarding Fees :
- Examination Fees – Rs. 750/ – inclusive of GST
- (Non – refundable) Payment of Fees will be accepted only through Online Mode.
- No other means of payment will be allowed.
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges
will have to be borne by the candidate. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 18.06.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 03.07.2019.
- Date of Written Exam : 28.07.2019.
How to apply for Indian Banks’ Association Recruitment 2019 – Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Banks’ Association Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Banks’ Association.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Indian Banks’ Association official website – https://www.iba.org.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Candidates will have to visit the Bank’s website ‘www.southindianbank.com’ for downloading call letters for online test.
- Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS.
- Candidates will have to appear for Online Test & Personal Interview at their own cost.
Download Indian Banks’ Association Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Indian Banks’ Association Official Notification : Click Here