Indian Army released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 43 (90) vacant positions. Online registration for Indian Army starts from 15.10.2019 to 13.11.2019. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs & Defence Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course - 43 - 90|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Army requires unmarried male candidates for the following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 43 – 90.
- All Over India.
Indian Army Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 43 – Passed 10+2 examination with
Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army.
- Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility condition for calculating PCM percentage of various state /central boards will be based on marks obtained in Class XII only.
Age Limit :
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 43 – A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence i.e. the candidate should not be born before 02 Jan 2001 and not after 01 Jan 2004 (both days inclusive).
Note 1. Candidate should note that only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary School Examination or an equivalent certificate will be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted.
Note 2. Candidates should also note that once a date of birth has been claimed by them and entered in the records, no change will be allowed subsequently on any ground whatsoever.
Salary Details :
- Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 43 – Cost of Training – (Borne by State; will be recovered from candidates withdrawing for personal reasons).
- Rs 8785/- per week (or as notified from time to time) for the period of candidate’s stay at the Officers Training Academy, Gaya/Cadet Training Wing.
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m fixed.
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Trainng – The gentlemen cadets will be given a stipend of
Rs. 56,100/-p.m.* as is admissible to NDA cadets on completion of 3 years training. On completion of 4 Years training, they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- For More Details Regarding Spl Allowances Refer Notification.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of the Project :
- On successful completion of 4 years of the course, cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- Seniority – They will be granted seniority on overall order of merit of the three technical institutes combined i.e. CME,MCTE,MCEME and in case the date of commissioning coincides with that of IMA, Dehradun, they will be placed en-block junior to IMA (NDA/ ACC / DE Course ) but above TGC / UES course.
- Training – Total training will be 5 years. Details are as under :
(a) Basic Military Training – 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya).
(b) Technical Training – (i) Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years (CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad), (ii) Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year at CME Pune or MCTE Mhow or MCEME Secunderabad.
(c) Award of Degree – The candidates will be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination. No ante date will be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. During the last two semesters, the officers will be permitted only one relegation on academic grounds. This relegation will be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in
the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in accordance with JNU Ordinance. Any further relegation of the officer on academic grounds will lead to termination of his commission.
Selection Process :
- Medical Fitness.
- Common Enterance Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 15.10.2019.
- Last Date for submission of online application : 13.11.2019.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – Technical Entry Scheme (TES) Course – 43 (10+2) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Army Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Army.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Indian Army official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
- One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Jan 2020 onwards.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB.
- Candidate withdrawn from NDA, OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy or any service trg academy on disciplinary grounds is not eligible to apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in before induction for pre-commissioning training.
- No Request for change of SSB Interview date/centre will be entertained to or replied.
- Entitlement for Travelling Allowance – Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not be entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent occasion.
- Note 1 – On joining the Army, some personal restrictions in service will be imposed in accordance with Article 33 of the Constitution of India as promulgated in the Army Act and Army Rules from time to time.
- Note 2 – Any ambiguity/false information/concealment of information detected in the certificate/documents will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection and candidate will be debarred from this course.
- Note 3 – Please read the Notification, call up Instructions, Frequently asked questions (FAQs) and updates under the heading ‘What’s New’ on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in thoroughly before submission of queries through the ‘Feedback/Query’ module.
- Note 4 – In order to avoid last hour rush and ensure timely response, the queries received atleast 3 days prior to closing of online application will ONLY be entertained/replied.
- TO PREVENT REJECTION OF APPLICATION, THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY TO AVOID MISTAKES BEFORE FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
Download Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Indian Army Official Notification : Click Here