Indian Army released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its 131st Technical Graduate Course (TGC) – (40) vacant positions. Online registration for Indian Army starts from 16.10.2019 to 14.11.2019. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs & Defence Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||131st Technical Graduate Course (TGC) - 40|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Army requires unmarried male candidates for the following posts to fill their vacancies.
- 131st Technical Graduate Course (TGC) – 40.
(Listed in AI)
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural|
Engineering ), Structural Engineering
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical|
(Mechatronics) Engineering , Mechanical &
|Electrical / Electrical &|
|Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering|
(Electronics & Power), Power System
Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering
|Computer Sc & Engg /|
Computer Technology/ Info Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc
|Computer Engineering , Computer Science,|
Computer Science Engineering, Computer
Science & Engineering , Information Science &
|Electronics & Telecom/|
& Comn/ Satellite
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering ,|
Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics &
Communication Engineering , Electronics &
Electrical Communication Engineering
|Electronics||Power Electronics & Drives||01|
|Electronics & Instrumentation/|
|Applied Electronics & Instrumentation|
Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation
Engineering , Electronics & Instrumentation &
Control Engineering , Instrumentation & Control
Engineering , Instrumentation Technology
|Aeronautical Engineering, Avionics Engineering||01|
- All Over India.
Indian Army Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC) – Candidates who have passed the requisite
Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply. The candidate studying in the final year of Engg degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01 Jul 2020 and produce the Engg Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid.
Age Limit :
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC) – 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2020. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 2000, both dates inclusive).
Note:The date of birth entered in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination
certificate or an equivalent examination certificate only is accepted by this office. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Salary Details :
- Technical Graduate Course (TGC) – Cost of Training – The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. In case the GC is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ Rs.11952/- per week till 30 Sep 2020, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a will be calculated on the Per Capita cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy.
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – Military Service Pay (MSP) to the officers from
the rank of Lt to Brig Rs. 15,500/- p.m fixed.
- Fixed Stipend for Cadet Trainng – Stipend to Gentlemen Cadets during the entire duration of training in Service Academy i.e. during training period at IMA -Rs 56,100/- Per month* (Starting pay in Level 10)
- For More Details Regarding Spl Allowances Refer Notification.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of the Project :
- (a) Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy,
Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit, engineering stream-wise upto the number of vacancies available at the time.
- (b) Duration of training – 49 weeks.
- (c) Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. A candidate, if he marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be inducted for training, and his candidature will be cancelled.
Selection Process :
- Medical Fitness.
- Common Enterance Exam.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 16.10.2019 at 12.00 hrs.
- Last Date for submission of online application : 14.11.2019 at 12.00 hrs.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2019 – 131st Technical Graduate Course (TGC) – Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Army Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Army.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Indian Army official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Applications are invited from unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 131st Technical Graduate Course (commencing in Jul 2020 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) for permanent commission in the Indian Army.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a confirmation in the form of a dialog box of having submitted the application.
- Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with Roll Number generated by the system.
- One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email.
- After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first served basis, upto a specified date as will be intimated on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- No Request for change of SSB Interview date/centre will be entertained to or replied.
- Entitlement for Travelling Allowance – Candidates appearing for SSB interview for the first time for a particular type of commission shall be entitled for AC III tier to and fro railway fare or bus fare including reservation cum sleeper charges within Indian limits. Candidates who apply again for the same type of commission will not be entitled to travelling allowance on any subsequent occasion.
- Note 1 – On joining the Army, some personal restrictions in service will be imposed in accordance with Article 33 of the Constitution of India as promulgated in the Army Act and Army Rules from time to time.
- Note 2 – Any ambiguity/false information/concealment of information detected in the certificate/documents will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection and candidate will be debarred from this course.
- Note 3 – Please read the Notification, call up Instructions, Frequently asked questions (FAQs) and updates under the heading ‘What’s New’ on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in thoroughly before submission of queries through the ‘Feedback/Query’ module.
- Note 4 -Queries received three working days or less prior to closing of online application may not be replied.
- TO PREVENT REJECTION OF APPLICATION, THE CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY TO AVOID MISTAKES BEFORE FILLING UP THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
Download Indian Army Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Indian Army Official Notification : Click Here