Indian Army released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Short Service Commision (Men & Women) 191 vacant positions. Online registration for Indian Army starts from 14.10.2020 to 12.11.2020. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Government Jobs & Defence Job please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name and Vacancies||SSC (Men) (Tech) - 175
SSCW (Tech) - 14
Widows of Defence Personnel - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Army Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
Vacancies and Educational Qualification :
- Indian Army requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
|Engineering Streams (listed in AI)||Equivalent Stream (AICTE appd)||Vacancy Men||Vacancy Women|
|Civil||Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering (Structural Engineering), Structural Engineering||49||03|
|Mechanical||Mechanical Engineering , Mechanical (Mechatronics) Engineering , Mechanical & Automation Engineering||15||01|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||Electrical Engineering , Electrical Engineering (Electronics & Power), Power System Engineering , Electrical & Electronics Engineering||16||02|
|Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc||Computer Engineering , Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering , Computer Science & Engineering , Information Science & Engineering||47||04|
|Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunicatio n/Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering , Telecommunication Engineering , Electronics & Communication Engineering , Electronics & Electrical Communication||21||02|
|Architecture/ BuildingConstruction Technology||Architecture Engineering||02||01|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||03|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||Applied Electronics & Instrumentation|
Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation
Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation
& Control Engineering
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation & Control Engineering,|
- For Widows of Defence Personnel only
|SSC(W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC)||Graduate in any stream||01|
|SSC(W) Tech||B.E/B.Tech in any tech stream||01|
- Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Indian Army Job Eligibility Details :
Age Limit :
- For SSC (Tech) – 20 to 27 years as on 01 Apr 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Apr 94 and 01 Apr 2001, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only – SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Apr 2021
Salary Details :
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B 6||Rs. 61 ,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||Rs. 1,21,200- 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13 A||Rs. 1,30,600- 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 B||Rs. 1,39,600 – 2, 17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs. 1,44,200 – 2, 18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24, 100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24, 100|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|Military Service Pay (MSP) MSP to the officers from the rank of Lt to Brig||Rs 15,500/- p.m. fixed|
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Short Listing.
- SSB Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 14.10.2020.
- Last Date for submission of online application : 12.11.2020.
How to apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2020 – Short Service Commision Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Army Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Army.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Indian Army official website https://joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Appln/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page „Officers Selection – ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Short Service Commission Technical Course.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under
various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details, click on ‘Submit Now’.
- Candidates must click on ‘Submit Now’ each time they open the application for editing any details.
- The candidates are required to take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after final closure of online application on last day.