Indian Air Force has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Education Instructor Trade Various vacancies. Indian Air Force has planned to conduct a recruitment Rally for Education Instructor Trade Posts from 17.10.2019 to 21.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Education Instructor - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||17.10.2019 - 21.10.2019 from 10.00 am|
|Venue|| Indoor Stadium of Dept. of Physical Education,
Tamil Nadu - 641046
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Air Force requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Group X (Education Instructor) – Various
- All Over India
Indian Air Force Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Education Instructor –
- BA with English as one of the subjects or B.Sc with Physics/ Psychology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ IT / Computer Science/ Statistics as one of the subjects or BCA with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a government recognized institute. (OR)
- MA in English/ Psychology or M.Sc in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ IT or MCA with 50% marks and B.Ed degree with minimum 50% marks from a Government recognized institute.
- Graduation, Post-Graduation and B.Ed programmes should be recognized by UGC/ NCTE/ Competent accreditation authority.
Age Limit :
- For Graduates. Should be born between 19 July 1995 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
- For Post-Graduates. Should be born between 19 July 1992 and 01 July 2000 (both days inclusive).
- In case, a candidate clears the selection procedure then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment is 25 years and 28 years, for graduate and post graduate candidates respectively.
- Married candidates are eligible if their age on the date of enrolment is above 22 years
Salary Details :
- Education Instructor – During training, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month shall be paid. On completion of training the starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Military Service Pay (MSP) and Group ‘X’ Pay shall be Rs. 40,600/- per month plus Dearness allowance (as applicable) which, in subsequent years, may rise as per the career progression of the individual.
Mode of Applying :
Tenure & Training :
- Enrolment shall be for an initial period of 20 years (subject to condition) which may be extended up to the age of 57 years (subject to service conditions).
Selection Process :
- Physical Fitness Test,
- Written Test (Objective) & Written Test (Subjective)
- Adaptability Test – 1,
- Instructional Ability Test,
- Adaptability Test – 2,
- Reserve Day
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 17.10.2019 – 21.10.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Indoor Stadium of Dept. of Physical Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 641046
How to apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019 – Education Instructor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Air Force Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Air Force.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Indian Air Force official website – https://indianairforce.nic.in/
- Indian Air Force offers opportunities for MALE INDIAN/NEPALESE CITIZENS from State of Tamil Nadu, State of Kerala, UT of Puducherry, UT of Andaman & Nicobar Islands and UT of Lakshadweep Islands to join as airmen.
- The recruitment test shall be conducted from 6 AM onwards as per the details given below.
- Candidates (from the State of Tamil Nadu/Kerala or UT of Puducherry/ Andaman Nicobar Islands/Lakshawdeep Islands) fulfilling the domicile requirements and eligibility conditions may report upto 10 AM on 17 October 2019 & 21 October 2019 at Indoor Stadium of Dept. of Physical Education, Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (rally venue) shall only be permitted to appear in the recruitment test.
- The Provisional Select List (PSL) will be displayed at 8 ASC, Air Force Station Tambaram, Tambaram (East), Chennai – 600046 on 30 April 2020.
- Copies of the display list will also be sent to District Magistrate of Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu (through Airmen Selection Centre) and will also be available at Central Airmen Selection Board web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in.