India Post has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Staff Car Driver (04) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Staff Car Driver post in India Post should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 09.10.2019 till 07.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Staff Car Driver - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Bengaluru 560001|
|Official Website||Click Here|
India Post Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- India Post requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Staff Car Driver – 04.
India Post Job Eligibility Details :
- Staff Car Driver –
- Deputation /Absorption of the officials in the Department of Posts : From amongst the regular Dispatch Riders [Group-C] and MTS [Group-C] in the Pay Matrix Level-1 Rs.18000-56900 as per the Revised 7th Pay Commission [PB-1 5200- 20200+Grade Pay-1800 under 6th CPC] and in the Department of Posts who possess valid Driving License for driving Light and Heavy Motor vehicles and on the basis of Driving test to assess the competence to drive Light and Heavy Motor vehicles.
- Failing which by : Other Ministries of the Central Government and Armed Forces Personnel. From officials holding the post of Dispatch Riders on regular basis or regular MTS Group-C emplovees in the Pay Matrix Level-1 Rs.18000-56900 as per the Revised 7th Pay Commission PB-1 5200-20200+Grade Pay-1800 under 6th CPC] who full fills the necessary qualifications as prescribed under :
[i] Possession of a valid Driving License for Light and Heavy Motor vehicles.
[ii] Knowledge of Motor Mechanism [The candidate should be able remove minor
defects in the vehicle].
[iii] Experience of Driving Light and Heavy Motor Vehicle for the at least three years.
[iv] Pass in the 10 th standard from a recognized Board or institute.
- For Deputation or re-employment of Armed Forces personal : The Armed Forces personnel due to retire or who are to be transferred to reserve within period of one year and having the requisite experience and qualifications shall also be considered. Such persons would be given deputation terms up to the date on which they are due for release from the armed force thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
Age Limit :
- Staff Car Driver – The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation/absorption shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Salary Details :
- Staff Car Driver – Regulation of Pay and other terms of deputation /absorption:
The pay in Pay Level-2 Rs.19900-63200 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC [Rs.5200-
20200+Grade Pay-1900 under 6th CPC] + Admissible Allowances will be regularized
as per existing rules.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to reach the India Post on or before 07.12.2019.
Period of Deputation :
- The period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post
held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other department
of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed three Years.
Period of Probation :
- Two years for the re-employed.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Manager, Mail Motor Service, Bengaluru 560001.
How to apply for India Post Recruitment 2019 – Staff Car Driver Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to India Post Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by India Post.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit India Post official website : https://www.indiapost.gov.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data, a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within 60 days from the date of advertisement.
- The required documents mentioned at the end of the Annexure along with the relevant documents in support of the qualifications and experience, may be forwarded to the Manager, Mail Motor Service, Bengaluru- 560001 within 60 days of the publication of the circular in the Employment News.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the further process of the applications.
- Reservations for SC/ST : No provisions for reservation exist for the posts to be filled up on deputation /absorption basis.
Download India Post Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
India Post Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here