IMU has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Vice Chancellor (1) Vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for this Vice Chancellor in IMU should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 28.06.2019 till 26.08.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Indian Maritime University|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Vice Chancellor - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Convener, Search Committee, Indian Maritime University, Thandi, Sholinganallur Post, Chennai 600119.
Email - [email protected]
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Maritime University Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Maritime University requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Vice Chancellor – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Indian Maritime University Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Vice Chancellor – A person having experience in the field of human resource management, maritime, public administration, marine or port administration.
Age Limit :
- Until seventy years.
Salary Details :
- Vice Chancellor – Rs. 75,000 along with special allowance of Rs.5,000 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the IMU on or before 26.08.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Convener, Search Committee, Indian Maritime University, Thandi, Sholinganallur Post, Chennai 600119.
- [email protected]
How to apply for IMU Recruitment 2019 – Vice Chancellor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IMU Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Maritime University.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IMU official website – https://www.imu.edu.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- The decision of the selection Committee will be final in the matter of selection.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.