IMSc has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Stipendary Trainees and Project Staff (08) vacancy. Candidates who wish to apply for these post in IMSc should send their application form by Post/ Mail. Offline registration of these posts starts from “04.11.2019” to “23.11.2019” by 05.00 pm. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information and apply Offline (By Post)/ (By Mail).
|Organization||Institute of Mathematical Sciences|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Administrative Trainee - 02
Library Trainee - 03
Project Scientific Assistant - 01
Project Technical Assistant - 01
Project Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post) / Online (By Mail)|
|Last Date||13.11.2019 by 5.00 p.m|
|Written Exam and Interview Date||22.11.2019
Reporting Time 09.30 a.m
|Official Website||Click Here|
Institute of Mathematical Sciences Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Institute of Mathematical Sciences requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Administrative Trainee – 02.
- Library Trainee – 03.
- Project Scientific Assistant – 01.
- Project Technical Assistant – 01.
- Project Assistant – 01.
- Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Institute of Mathematical Sciences Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Administrative Trainee – Any bachelor degree with First Class & with good English knowledge, who have passed out during 2017 / 2018 / 2019 only. The candidate should possess good working knowledge in MS-Office tools & email operations & Accounting procedure.
- Library Trainee – MLISc Degree with first class and with good english knowledge who have passed-our during 2017 / 2018/2019. only. Preference will be given to those candidates who have pursued the degree as regular academic course.
- Project Scientific Assistant – First Class Masters in Library and Information Science.
Experience: Minimum 2 years experience In academic / research libraries in handling acquisition, circulation, journal subscriptions and technical processing (cataloging and classification etc).
Desirable: Working knowledge of basic computer applications and library management software (Koha/Libsys etc), institutional repository software (SpaceEprints etc).
- Project Technical Assistant (Electrical) – B.E./B.Tech. Degree in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering with atleast minimum 60% marks from any reputed College /institutions and minimum 04 years of post qualification experience.
- Project Assistant (Outreach) – Masters Degree in Mathematics/Sciences or Bachelors in Technology (B.Tech.) from any recognized Institute/University.
Age Limit :
- Administrative Trainee – 18-25 Years.
- Library Trainee – 18-25 Years.
Salary Details :
- Administrative Trainee – Rs.15,000 per month.
- Library Trainee – Rs.15,000 per month.
- Project Scientific Assistant – Rs.46,500 per month.
- Project Technical Assistant – Rs.58,500 per month.
- Project Assistant – Rs.38,400 per month.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post) / Online (By Mail).
Duration of Project :
- Projects initially for a period of one year from the date of appointment but extendable subject to performance & subject to approval of the competent authority up to 3 years or up to completion of the project tenure whichever may be earlier and not beyond & there is no scope of continuation / regularization / absorption under any circumstances.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Typing Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last date for submission of online application :13.11.2019 by 5.00 p.m.
- For Administrative Trainee shortlisted candidates names are displayed on 21st 0r 22nd november 2019 followed by which they can attend the written test for which the dates are announced along with the short listed on Chandrasekhar Hall.
- For Library Trainee shortlisted candidates names are displayed on 15th november 2019 followed by which they can attend the written test on 22.11.2019 Venue : Chandrasekhar Hall.
Postal Address :
- For Administrative Trainee applications are sent to The Registrar, Institute of Mathematical Sciences, 4th Cross Street, CIT Campus, Tharamani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
- For Library Trainee applications are sent to an unique email id : email@example.com
- For Project positions applications are sent only through E-mail to unique e-mail id as mentioned at Col (8) against each Project position in the above table, mentioning the position details in the subject of the e-mail as “Application for the (Name of the Project Position in Capital Project Position at Sl.No. (Letters) of Advt. No: J8-R/1MSc/2019 dated 04//11/2019.
How to apply for IMSc Recruitment 2019 – Project Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IMSc Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Institute of Mathematical Sciences.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IMSc official website https://www.imsc.res.in
- Interested candidates are requested to apply using online portal with the URL Click Here
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle the candidate to be considered for the advertised traineeship (or) Project position for shortlisting. The decision of the Director of this Institute in all matters will be final and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this matter.
- Admission (or) Appointment against this advertisement selection process will be purely as per terms and conditions mentioned therein and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination.
- The admitted (or) appointed candidate shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in IMSc, Chennai.
- No accommodation will be provided to the Selected Admn trainees, Library trainees and Project staff during their association with IMSc.
- All those candidates who have been short listed for the Project positions are requested to report sharp at 09.30 hrs on the dates of written test / interview at Ramanujan Auditorium, IMSc and sign the attendance statement without fail.
- Only outstation candidates belonging to SC/ ST appearing for the written test and selected for interview only will be reimbursed to and fro second class railway fare/ bus fare or actual fare incurred which ever is less by the shortest route from the station of residence/ work place to Chennai & back on production of tickets.
- Selected candidates will have to join for training (or) Project positions immediately on receipt of offer of admission / appointment.
- Short listed candidates whose names are displayed by us on Opportunities page only need to come to appear for Written Test / Interview.
- The Institute will arrange to send call letters to respective emails only to those shortlisted for written test / interview.
- The candidates should bring the call letters along with them when they appear for written test or interview on respective date without fail.
- Only outstation SC/ST candidates will be reimbursed for their travel expenses after the submission of particulars required.
- The decision of the Director, IMSC will be final in selection process and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained under any circumstances.
- Interested candidates for the above Project positions are requested to send their bio-data only through E-mail to unique e-mail id as mentioned at Col (8) against each Project position in the above table, mentioning the position details in the subject of the e-mail as “Application for the (Name of the Project Position in Capital Project Position at Sl.No. (Letters) of Advt. No: J8-R/1MSc/2019 dated 04/11/2019.
- Mails sent on or after 1700 hrs on November 13, 2019 (Wednesday) will not be considered under any circumstances.
- Indicating subject in the e-mail as explained above is very important. Depending on the number of candidates respond to each Project position, the Institute will decide whether to conduct a brief objective type written test of about one and half hours [10.00 to 11.30 hrs] or to go with direct interview.