A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is inviting candidates for its Research Assistant Posts job in Kancheepuram(Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram(Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||First class M.Sc. (Physics/Materials Science/Nanotechnology) or
First class B.Tech (Above related area) or
First class M.Tech. (Above related area) is preferable.
Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills, necessary to work in a multidisciplinary team environment, publications and deliver scientific presentations.
Experience in the deposition of thin films (or) synthesis of nanomaterials, analyzing and interpreting data obtained
|Age Limit||Preferably below 25 Years|
|Salary Details||Stipend - Rs. 16,000 p.m|
|Selection Method||Online Application Selection
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram
Melakkottaiyur, Off Vandalur- Kelambakkam Road,
Contact No : 044-27476313 / 9940553275
Email : [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute Of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants should register and apply online.
- Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url http://www.iiitdm.ac.in/old/Rec_contract/index.php and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 05.03.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
- The date and time of Interview will be informed only through the Institute website / e-mail.
Official Website :