IIT Madras has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Officer (02) Vacant Posts. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Officer post in IIT Madras should send their application form online. Online registration starts from “14.02.2020” to “29.02.2020” Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Officer – 02
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
IIT Madras Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Officer – Master’s degree (MBA / M.SC / BE) with minimum 5 years of marketing experience)
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Project Officer – Rs. 40,000 /- pm to Rs. 45,000 /- pm
Mode of Applying :
Duration of the Project :
- 1 year
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 14.02.2020.
- Last date for submission of online application : 29.02.2020.
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 – Project Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIT Madras official website – https://www.iitm.ac.in/
- Applications are invited for the following temporary post under the project titled “Office of International Relations (OIR Activities) – Phase III”, for the Office of International Alumni Relations, IIT Madras
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- (Please check the advertisement number Advt.69/2020 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- Separate application has to be filled for each post.
- The system will accept single application only with the registered login ID (email) for an advertisement, hence the candidate is requested to select the multiple positions (In case, he/she wishes to apply for more than one position) before the submission of application.
- The application cannot be edited, reverted once it is submitted.
- Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
- Applicants who are working in any one of the Project at IIT Madras, must apply through proper channel otherwise they will be required to produce No-Objection Certificate at the time of document verification/Test/Interview.
- Candidates without NOC will not be permitted to appear for Test/Interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- If there is any issue to submit the application please send E-mail to : [email protected] / [email protected] Contact: 044- 2257 9778 / 9796 on all working days from 9.00 AM to 05.30 PM (Monday to Friday – except National Holidays). (Please note, only technical issues will be accepted – No interim correspondence with reference to the selection process will be considered).
Download IIT Madras Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Official Notification : Click Here