A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology, Madras is inviting candidates for its Project Associate, Senior Project Assistant and Project Officer Posts in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Project Associate - 01
Senior Project Assistant - 01
Project Officer - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||Project Officer (P.O) - M.Tech / M.E (Civil/Ocean Engg) related discipline 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above Or
B.Tech / B.E (Civil/Ocean Engg) related discipline 60% or 6.5 CGPA and above with a minimum of two years of working experience.
Three (3) years of working experience in the relevant discipline of Ocean / Coastal Engineering is preferred.
Project Associate (PAS) - B.Tech / B.E (Civil/Ocean Engg) / Master Degree in Science/ Humanities/ Management/ MCA or equivalent with 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA and above with minimum two years of experience.
Minimum two (2) years of experience in any one of the reputed academic institution / R & D Organization.
Senior Project Assistant (SPA) - Diploma in E&I, EEE (in the relevant Engineering Field) / B.E.
Minimum Three (3) years of post qualification experience in operation and testing of process instruments, Knowledge of PLC / NI / Embedded controller-based system, Data Acquisition system, SCADA, Panel wiring, Electrical panel works etc.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Project Officer (P.O) – Rs. 27,500 p.m to Rs. 75,000 pm
Project Associate (PAS) – Rs. 21,500 p.m to Rs. 50,000 pm
Senior Project Assistant (SPA) –
Rs. 17,000 p.m to Rs. 50,000 pm
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Website||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute Of Technology Madras.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 05.02.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :