Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Project Advisor
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree in Science, Arts or
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Desirable : Minimum 07 years of experience in a Registered Company / Academic Institution / Public &
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 1,00,000/- pm|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute Of Technology Madras.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through
Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 20.03.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :