Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Project Advisor|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree in Science, Arts or
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and Minimum 15
years of experience in Registered Company /
Academic /Institution / Public & Pvt Sectors.
Desirable : 15 Years of experience after B.E., (Civil) and 10 years of experience after M.E.,/ M.Tech., (Ocean Engineering / Marine Structures)
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 70,000 –
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Further questions and informal discussion contact -
Dr.R. Sundaravadivelu, Professor, Dept. of Ocean Engineering
Email id : [email protected]
Contact : 044 2257 4810
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute Of Technology Madras.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 24.04.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :