Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online (By mail).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
Indian Institute of Technology Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
IIT Madras Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow –
- M.Sc./M. Tech In Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Life Sciences/ with CSIR, UGC NET/BET/GATE/GPAT/ICMR/JEST qualification.
- Desirable : Previous experience in Tissue culture / RNA isolation/Real time RT-PCR/ Microarray data analysis.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.25,000/-pm + 30% HRA.
Application Fees/ Examination Fees :
- Junior Research Fellow – Nil
Duration of Post :
- Junior Research Fellow – Initially for a period of one year, extendable based on performance.
Mode of Applying :
- Online(By mail).
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- The deadline for applications is 25.05.2019.
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIT Madras official website – https://www.iitm.ac.in/
- Candidates should apply online only in the website https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/– (Please check the
advertisement number Advt.17/2019 displayed and submit the application for the relevant position).
- Separate application has to be filled for each post.
- Candidates should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
- Click Apply Now and Create your Registration on IIT Madras and fill all correct details.
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form.
- Ensure the details are correct and submit the application form with relevant certificates through online mode within the last date.
- Short listed candidates will be informed regarding further process of application through E-mail/mobile.
- Application ( only soft copy)in the form of Biodata/Resume mentioning name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualifications (stating the marks, ranks, year of passing) and experience etc., along with copies of Degree certificates, should reach the following email address on or before 25th May, 2019.
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Priyanka Samji [email protected]
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Any corrigendum/clarifications on this advertisement, if necessary, shall be uploaded on website and no separate communication will be sent for this purpose.
Download IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Official Notification : Click Here