A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology, Madras is inviting candidates for its Junior Research Fellow Posts in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech /B.E /MTech (Computers, Mechatronics, Electrical,
Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical) related
discipline 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA and above.
Desirable : Experience in
Networks and connectivity for IoT purpose.
Exposure to machine vision and image processing is an
A working model/system development (mechatronics
Using Arduino and Raspberry-PI
Python, Matlab, Java, LABVIEW Programming and app
Good mathematical/logical skills is required; Learn and implement new technologies quickly and effectively.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 25,000/- pm|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Website||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute Of Technology Madras.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through
Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 08.02.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :