A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology, Madras is inviting candidates for its Junior Research Fellow Posts in the Department of Physics job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - (Possibility of
conversion to PhD)
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc in Physics / B.Tech. in Engineering Physics or Material Science with
NET/GATE/JEST/DST-INSPIRE qualification or
M.Tech. in Solid State Physics or Material Science
Desirable : Background in Condensed Matter
Physics is highly desirable.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs. 31,000/- pm|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application |
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute Of Technology Madras.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through
Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 24.02.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :