Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Technician - 01
Senior Technician - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||Prof. S Nallayarasu,
Professor, Department of Ocean Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600036.
Email: [email protected]
IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Technician – 01.
- Senior Technician – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
IIT Madras Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Technician – Diploma in Civil Engineering with an average marks of 60% and above.
Essential Qualification : Minimum 1 year of experience in drafting RC structure using Auto CAD is essential.
- Senior Technician – Diploma in Civil Engineering with an average marks of 60% and above.
Essential Qualification : Minimum 6 year of experience in drafting RC structure using Auto CAD is essential.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Junior Technician – Rs.16,000/ -pm.
- Senior Technician – Rs.25,000/ -pm.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Initially for a period of one year, extendable based on performance.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the IIT Madras on or before 24.05.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Prof. S Nallayarasu, Professor, Department of Ocean Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600036.
- Email: [email protected]
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Junior and Senior Technician Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIT Madras official website – https://www.iitm.ac.in/
- The interested candidates are requested to send application on plain paper giving name, date of birth, age, address, full details of educational qualification,
experience etc. should reach the undersigned through offline mode on or before: 24.05.2019.
- The original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented at the time of interview.
- Attested photocopies of these documents will be collected at the time of
- Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear for the written test and oral interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.