Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Executive Secretary - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Executive Secretary – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
IIT Madras Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Executive Secretary –
- Graduate with at least 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills English.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Google Suite.
- Familiar with workflow management systems, and online ordering and payment.
- Working knowledge of Tamil (spoken).
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Executive Secretary – Rs.17,000 – Rs.50,000- pm.
Application Fees/ Examination Fees :
- Executive Secretary – Nil.
Duration of Post :
- Executive Secretary – Initially for a period of one year, extendable upto 5 years based on performance.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 17.05.2019.
- Last date for submission of online application : 31.05.2019.
Official Address :
- Centre for Industrial Consultancy and Sponsored Research, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai – 600 036.
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 – Executive Secretary Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIT Madras official website – https://www.iitm.ac.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The Shortlisted Candidates will be called for Interview.
Download IIT Madras Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras Official Notification : Click Here