A great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for TN Govt Jobs. IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 – Indian Institute of Technology, Madras is inviting candidates for its Junior Research Fellow Posts in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Madras|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech with valid GATE score or
ME./M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Desirable : Candidate have some micro/nano manufacturing
and Comsol simulation experience is preferable.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||Rs.25,000 /- p.m|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Website||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Technology, Madras.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- Eligible applicants should register and create a login ID using the url https://icsris.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/and submit the application.
- The last date for submission of online application is 25.01.2019.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :