Indian Institute of Management Bangalore has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Library Trainees (08) vacancies. Online registration for this Library Trainees posts starts from “18.10.2019″ to “01.11.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for these post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Library Trainees - 08|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Library Trainees – 08.
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Library Trainees – Candidates who passed out MLISc after 2018 are eligible to apply. Candidates must secure first class in their MLISc examination.
Age Limit :
- Library Trainees – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Library Trainees – Rs 20,000 (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) per month.
Duration of the Project :
- The internship period is two year.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Oral Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates – 18.10.2019.
- The last date for submitting applications online – 01.11.2019.
How to apply for IIMB Recruitment 2019 – Library Trainees Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIMB Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIMB Limited official website https://www.iimb.ac.in/home
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- The eligible candidates according to the above criteria are invited for the written test and interview. Please submit your application online on or before November 01, 2019.
- Candidates meeting all the above-mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online.
• The selected candidates are expected to work six days a week.
• The trainees may be allotted shift duty and may have to work on public holidays too.
• The internship period is two year.
• Certificate of experience will be issued to those who complete at least six months of internship.
• No TA/DA will be provided for attending the selection test/interview.
• Selection of the candidate will be based on written test followed by a personal interview.
• The written test and interview will be conducted in English.
• The institute is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to fully complying with the provisions of Rights for Persons with Disability Act. The institute firmly believes that such hiring is no way a charity but makes business sense as it is proven that Persons with disability are both highly productive and stable team members, if given an opportunity.
- We encourage OBC, SC/ST, PwD candidates to apply for the position.
- Closing date for receipt of applications is November 01, 2019 Shortlisted candidates will be intimated.
- Ref: IIMB/HR/RECT/2019/54