IIM Trichy has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Chief Administrative Officer, Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer & Manager (03) Vacancies. Online registration for the post of starts from “01.08.2020” to “21.08.2020“. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online
|Organization||Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Trichy (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Chief Administrative Officer - 01
Financial Adviser and
Chief Accounts Officer - 01
Manager - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
IIM Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- IIM Trichy requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Chief Administrative Officer – 01
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer – 01
- Manager – 01
- Trichy (Tamil Nadu).
IIM Trichy Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Chief Administrative Officer –
- Post-graduate degree in any discipline with at least Second Class (50% marks) with a postgraduate diploma in management from a reputed University / Institute OR Post-graduate degree in Law / Management (MBA) from a reputed University / Institute OR Engineering graduates with a degree / diploma in management.
- Should be excellent in oral and written communication in English.
- Should be proficient in man-management with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Desirable: Proficiency in MS Windows & MS Office and Internet.
- Essential Experience:
- At least 15 years of post-qualification experience in heading administration of a government department or reputed Management Education Institute / University / College / Commercial organization of national / international repute, out of which at least 10 years in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600 (Level-11).
- Desirable: Relevant experience in any IIM / IIT and other institutes of national / international repute in the Grade Pay of Rs.6600 (Level-11) is desirable. Senior Professionals who are recently retired and having relevant work experience may also be considered.
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer –
- Graduate degree in commerce (10+2+3) with at least second class (50% marks) from a reputed University / Institution and should have passed SAS (Commercial) /SOGE (Commercial) examinations of the Indian Audit & Accounts Department with at least 10 years post qualification experience OR CA/ICWA with at least 10 years of post-qualification experience at the level of Accounts Officer in a reputed Management Education Institute / University / Commercial organization of national / international repute.
- Proficiency in Computer operations and Internet, and relevant experience in any IIM / IIT and other institutes of national / international repute in the Level -10 as per 7th CPC is desirable.
- Manager –
- Post Graduate Degree in Management / Commerce with at least second class (50% marks) from a reputed university / institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of handling business development, corporate training activities. Candidate with exposure to marketing executive education programs is desirable.
Age Limit :
- Chief Administrative Officer – Upper Age Limit: 50 years. For exceptionally qualified / experienced candidates, the age limit of 50 years may be relaxed
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer – Upper Age Limit: 45 years
- Manager – Upper Age Limit: 63 years
Salary Details :
- Chief Administrative Officer – Rs.1,10,000/- to Rs.1,35,000/-
- Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer – Pay Level-11 as per 7th CPC
- Manager – Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 21.08.2020
How to apply for IIM Trichy Recruitment 2020 – Chief Administrative Officer, Financial Adviser and Chief Accounts Officer & Manager Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to IIM Trichy Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit IIM Trichy official website – https://www.iimtrichy.ac.in/
- Candidates are required to apply On – Line through the URL Click Here
- Application along with all supporting documents should be submitted online in IIM Tiruchirappalli website on or before 21.08.2020.
- Application submitted through any other mode will not be considered.